The Hot Wheels thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Scored another silver one from Target!

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Originally posted by der affe
    first try a finger or 2, you need to have them suck on it first and get it nice and wet to help it slip in.

if she goes for that, astroglide up your pole, have her lay on her stomach and slip it in slowly and bury it to your balls and leave it there until she relaxes. once she is used to it slam that ass like a screen door.

Comment

Originally posted by Hugo Stiglitz View Post

And the white E30 M3, there are 2 different versions of it. This is the one that was only sold in Canada:

The other one, pictured above, is standard release, any store in the US should have them. Some stores just get them later than others, none of the stores here got the white 2002 until like a month after it was pictured in this thread. It doesn't even show up on the Hot Wheels website yet.
      The one for Canada is all metal, where the one we will get here sometime in the standard packaging, will be a metal body with a plastic chassis.

1992 BMW 325iC
      1978 Chevrolet Monte Carlo
      1965 Chevrolet Corvair Monza 140hp

Comment

Just bought one of those Canada ones, it almost looks like the Prodrive Manx rally car with those gold 5-spoke wheels.

When that M3 hits the shelves here in the US, I'm buying every one of them I see when I see them.
        Last edited by Jand3rson; 01-04-2013, 12:09 AM.

Comment

Just bought one of those Canada ones, it almost looks like the Prodrive Manx rally car with those gold 5-spoke wheels.

When that M3 hits the shelves here in the US, I'm buying every one of them I see when I see them.
          +1 hahaha im so excited.

Comment

Vancouver is only 2hrs away from me..... Hmmm
            1989 BMW 325is | 2019 Ford Ranger FX4
            willschnitz

Comment

Originally posted by Wschnitz View Post
              Vancouver is only 2hrs away from me..... Hmmm
              Buying it on ebay is going to cost you as much as gas there and back would. In fact, less.

Comment

Buying it on ebay is going to cost you as much as gas there and back would. In fact, less.
                Still, the trip should be enjoyable. I wouldn't only go there to get the hot wheels lol.
                1989 BMW 325is | 2019 Ford Ranger FX4
                willschnitz

Comment

This is true. Then you can tell people that you drove all the way to Canada and back for a Hot Wheels car. :D

Comment

I went to Walmart for a couple things and stopped by the hot wheels isle.

Completely out of everything! Should have known...

Comment

Yeah, I wouldn't start hunting until at least Thursday. Fred Meyer/Target/Wal-Mart here all get the bulk of their toy shipments toward the end of the week.

The guy that stocks the Hot Wheels end caps at Fred Meyer recognizes me now...

Comment

Janderson why is your name Hugo Stieglitz now hahahhaha

Comment

Originally posted by pantless spency View Post
                          +1 hahaha im so excited.
                          not if i get to em first spence. Christmas has been good to me.
                          SO MUCH MORE TO DO!!
                          IG: ohthejosh

LEGIT CHECK ME BRUH
                          BUYER FEEDBACK THREAD

Comment

got one too! pretty cool.

1987 528i Royalblau

Comment

I bought one for my best friends nephew. Along with a car mat and like 30 other hot wheels.
                              1985 325e 2.8 Turbo VEMS

Comment

Originally posted by Justin B View Post
                                I went to Walmart for a couple things and stopped by the hot wheels isle.

Completely out of everything! Should have known...
                                Yeah, this is what I found at Walmart the other day. Silly amount of orange 2002's, but whipped out of nearly everything else!

My E30 v1.0 | v2.0 | v3.0 | My E28 |My E34 | My feedback

Comment

Working...
                                X