No announcement yet.

The Hot Wheels thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Got one of those M3 RC cars, For 20$ why not. Took it out and stripped off all the ugly decals and its going to get paint :D

What color should I Paint it? Keep it white? or go Laguna seca blue or that Bright orange they used on the new M3 GT2 or whatever.
    1989 BMW 325is | 2019 Ford Ranger FX4
    willschnitz

Comment

Finally found two M1's at a Kmart today. I also picked up two red e92 M3's this past weekend. White M3 GT2 is in the mail from ethirtydavid.

What other Bimmers am I missing that aren't in the pictures (besides the Canadian exclusives)?

1988 325 Lachs Sedan SOLD

1989 325i Bronzit Beige 2 Door
      SOLD

2018 Volkswagen Alltrack SE DSG
      Past:1988 325iS Lachs 5 Speed

Comment

The white e92 m3 not the GT2 but a regular e92 m3
        SO MUCH MORE TO DO!!
        IG: ohthejosh

LEGIT CHECK ME BRUH
        BUYER FEEDBACK THREAD

Comment

Originally posted by ohthejosh View Post
          The white e92 m3 not the GT2 but a regular e92 m3
          Thanks. I haven't seen that one in any stores in Virginia or Maryland. I travel all the time for work & always stop in any Wal-Mart, Target, KMart or Big Lots I see.
          What other big box retailers have Hot Wheels that I am forgetting about? We do not have Fred Meyers or Bi Mart out here. How do Dollar General's stack up? Do they have much inventory & is it worth stopping in?

SOLD

Comment

Originally posted by TFJR View Post
            Thanks. I haven't seen that one in any stores in Virginia or Maryland. I travel all the time for work & always stop in any Wal-Mart, Target, KMart or Big Lots I see.
            What other big box retailers have Hot Wheels that I am forgetting about? We do not have Fred Meyers or Bi Mart out here. How do Dollar General's stack up? Do they have much inventory & is it worth stopping in?
            Im not sure but the white e92 m3 may be from a 2011 or 2012 series. I dont know if you guys have Lucky stores or Albertsons but they usually carry tons of previous years. Walk all through the stores because they have huge displays with about 200 cars in it and they also tend to hang them on the isle end racks
            SO MUCH MORE TO DO!!
            IG: ohthejosh

LEGIT CHECK ME BRUH
            BUYER FEEDBACK THREAD

Comment

Originally posted by ohthejosh View Post
              Im not sure but the white e92 m3 may be from a 2011 or 2012 series. I dont know if you guys have Lucky stores or Albertsons but they usually carry tons of previous years. Walk all through the stores because they have huge displays with about 200 cars in it and they also tend to hang them on the isle end racks
              We don't have either of those out here. I have been collecting for 3 weeks and have around 150 cars now.

SOLD

Comment

If youre willing to get other brands, There is a black Z4 matchbox car. Walmart has Maistos and in the same scale there have a blue Z8.
                sigpic

Comment

Oh and there's the boulevard series Isetta dragcar.
                  sigpic

Comment

What other Bimmers am I missing that aren't in the pictures (besides the Canadian exclusives)?
                    There's a blue MINI Challenge with awesome wheels you need!

>> 1988 3.1 ITB E30 /// 2002 E46 M3 6MT / 2008 335xi 6MT / 1991 S38B36 E30 (sold)

Comment

sorry didn't read this whole thread but 850i?
                      http://www.ebay.com/itm/HOT-WHEELS-B...item4d0a285a1f

Comment

Originally posted by motomaster99 View Post
                        sorry didn't read this whole thread but 850i?
                        http://www.ebay.com/itm/HOT-WHEELS-B...item4d0a285a1f
                        They made more 850s than any other BMW model. Just none in years probably over 10 years since the last one.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by e34john View Post
                          They made more 850s than any other BMW model. Just none in years probably over 10 years since the last one.
                          Gotcha. I was just wondering because I never saw any in this thread.

Comment

Took a day and did the rounds at 14 walmarts and 6 toys r us in 2 cities, and well,...I guess i scored. i turned to the dark side ( american cars) because drifty drifty editions, and some treasure hunts!!
                            I also went online and bought some real collectors that are due to arrive anyday now.

heres what i got now

SCORED A SUPER SECRET TREASURE HUNT

my build here ---> http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/show...ht=lemans+blue

Comment

Originally posted by sweet6e30 View Post

Awesome. We have similar taste in collections. You just need the white One-77 Aston Martin to complete the 2012 set. I have extras if you can't find it in-store.

That C-Class Benz is awesome. Did you buy it online?

I have been looking for that Treasure Hunt 430 Scuderia forever! It is not an easy find.

SOLD

Comment

Jesus, great pick up man! There's a lot of cars in there I'd love to find someday.

>> 1988 3.1 ITB E30 /// 2002 E46 M3 6MT / 2008 335xi 6MT / 1991 S38B36 E30 (sold)

Comment

Working...
                                X