The Hot Wheels thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Farken!!

Still have not seen a single C110 GTR or 240z here.

Lots of Datsun 510 colours posted here I have not seen either.

Hate seeing the hoards of E30 M3s, still only have 2. One still carded and one going through repaint/wheels/modding version 2.

Some of the 2013 cars have started to flow locally though and lots of cool additions lately. Will post some pics when my display is sorted a bit more
    Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Originally posted by der affe
    first try a finger or 2, you need to have them suck on it first and get it nice and wet to help it slip in.

if she goes for that, astroglide up your pole, have her lay on her stomach and slip it in slowly and bury it to your balls and leave it there until she relaxes. once she is used to it slam that ass like a screen door.

Comment

When i saw the Treasure Hunt 430 Scuderia i grabbed it and looked over my shoulder, i felt like Gholum, ...my presious lololz. I sometimes find myself feeling this way everytime i find a keeper!. too funny

Still looking for the white One-77 Aston Martin and a bunch of others they will come up im sure,
      my build here ---> http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/show...ht=lemans+blue

Comment

Originally posted by DTM190 View Post

Hate seeing the hoards of E30 M3s, still only have 2. One still carded and one going through repaint/wheels/modding version 2.
        Let me know if you'd like me to send you a few. I have around 25 at the moment.
        1988 325 Lachs Sedan SOLD

1989 325i Bronzit Beige 2 Door
        SOLD

2018 Volkswagen Alltrack SE DSG
        Past:1988 325iS Lachs 5 Speed

Comment

Originally posted by TFJR View Post
          Let me know if you'd like me to send you a few. I have around 25 at the moment.
          Cheers, thanks for the offer.

Went to kmart today and front row was an E30 and another hidden behind some others. Once they start flowing I will have 25+ as well hahah, thanks again
          Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Originally posted by der affe
          first try a finger or 2, you need to have them suck on it first and get it nice and wet to help it slip in.

if she goes for that, astroglide up your pole, have her lay on her stomach and slip it in slowly and bury it to your balls and leave it there until she relaxes. once she is used to it slam that ass like a screen door.

Comment

A little Update these just came in. A couple more packages set to arrive next week that will close up some of the variations.

got all 3 of the 102 datsun 510's now

SCORED this for 3 bux! i splurged.
            Last edited by sweet6e30; 03-15-2013, 03:07 PM.

Comment

Finally!!!! Erika found it for me at K-mart. Best GF evarrrrrr.

It's in a little box too.....me wonders WTF?
              1974.5 Jensen Healey : 2003 330i/5

Comment

I have a blue one in a little box too. It was right at the register at the toy store.
                seien Sie größer, als Sie erscheinen

Comment

I found me two m1s :D hit me up if your looking for one.

Comment

Bahhhhaaa, I keep finding GOLD here and there. Went to toys r us for 2 mins. Scored a super secret treasure hunt - rubber tires, deep dish, crazy metallic paint. Picked up another green mini too.

Havnt seen any M1's yet :(

Comment

That new Scirocco is badass! Must find!

Comment

there are new editions and variations being released in March and April, with new scirocco"s, ae-86, gt-r, etc.....

i got my radar on for these!

Comment

I just bought my first Hot Wheels in 20 years :D

'92 M3
                          Aston Martin DBS
                          '12 Mini Countryman Rally (for the gf)
                          Ferrari 458 Spyder
                          Gallardo LP570 Superleggera

Tomorrow I'll probably go back and pick up the e92 M3 I saw..

Question, do any of you guys actually open the boxes and display the cars? I dont really feel like keeping them in the boxes, i'm not planning on collecting with the intention of selling someday.
                          2007 Range Rover Sport S/C

Comment

:)
                            I'll be keeping an eye out for the ae86s!
                            Attached Files

Originally posted by yert315
                            Your mother is plug n play

Comment

I had a bigger collection but when I have family come over usually the little kids ask if they can have them...and I find it hard to say no to a kid. lost a few nice ones,

My current Hot wheels:

JUN-S nissan skyline h/t 2000gt-x
                              Nissan Skyline GT-R (R34) (Red)
                              BMW 2002 (Blue)
                              Lamborghini Aventador LP 700-4 (Flat Black)
                              Nissan Silvia S15 (Yellow)

Comment

]I havent had a matchbox or hotwheels car in 30 years, Last month I got hooked and started collecting all the bmw models I owned as an adult and had to sell part out or what have you.And plus the wife wouldnt let me have all the cars if they were real cars either so they have to be hotwheels and or matchbox. I found I believe all the bmw2002's waiting to get the bmw2002faq one, I bought 2 M3's grey color, so if anyone is intrested in buying one of them let me know? Pictured is my late 2002 had from 2002-2012 parted out and rusty hull scraped. picture taken about2004 when I had several cars at the time. Which brings me to this post.
                                I live in a small town with a large Walmart that has alot of 2002's diffrent colors mostly white and a few blue and seen 2 black E46 M3's with a few other cars I read on here so if anyone wants me to buy them and ship them let me know and all I ask is to cover my cost and alittle time and I be glad to find and ship some. Its funny I seem to be the only one in town that does anything with bmw's and when I go to walmart to go shopping everyone points there is the bmwguy pulling up in the 1991 RHD 730I, Since the wife hates shopping.lol email me at bmwextremeparts@yahoo.com and let me know what I can do to help?
                                Last edited by bmwextremeguy; 03-21-2013, 06:39 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X