• Show
Clear All

na, its a '70 Chevy Chevelle SS.

i wish Hot wheels would bring out a Gulf DB7
    my build here ---> http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/show...ht=lemans+blue

Comment

My man got these for me :)

Comment

Picked up a few hot wheels since i last posted in this thread. But just got this one yesterday,

1992 BMW 325iC
        1978 Chevrolet Monte Carlo
        1965 Chevrolet Corvair Monza 140hp

Comment

Still haven't found a single M1 yet, quite bummed about it. Anyone still have any they want to sell?

Comment

I have 2 grey e30 M3 I want to sell, I can get a few 2002s as well along with some e46 M3. If anyone is interested you can email me at bmwextremeparts@yahoo.com for pictures and price.
            SHAWN

Comment

Originally posted by Hugo Stiglitz View Post
              Still haven't found a single M1 yet, quite bummed about it. Anyone still have any they want to sell?
              Greg and I have had M1's for a while :P

Comment

just what I could find real fast.

To a point now I buy my son 2-3 hotwheels a week now. There must be another 20+ scattered around the house lol. He just had a hissy fit watching me grab what I could right now.

Comment

See there is a recolor out on the E30

Its bizarre down here, I have half a dozen E30s now and some other current ones yet I have only found 1 240z, none of the older skylines or 510 wagons and variations of the 510.

I understand that we would be behind with the majority, just strange we get some currents seemingly at the same time as US and other we are years behind lol
                  Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Originally posted by der affe
                  first try a finger or 2, you need to have them suck on it first and get it nice and wet to help it slip in.

if she goes for that, astroglide up your pole, have her lay on her stomach and slip it in slowly and bury it to your balls and leave it there until she relaxes. once she is used to it slam that ass like a screen door.

Comment

I knew the M3 recolor would be out shortly. Time to start the hunt again!

Comment

Originally posted by Hugo Stiglitz View Post
                      You can PM me I have 5 of them I'm trying to get rid of.
                      1988 325 Lachs Sedan SOLD

1989 325i Bronzit Beige 2 Door
                      SOLD

2018 Volkswagen Alltrack SE DSG
                      Past:1988 325iS Lachs 5 Speed

Comment

love that Toyota 2000gt, there is another version of that with wild burgundy metallic paint and rubber tires and deep dish wheels, AKA Super Secret Treasure Hunt version. If you look on Ebay, you can see alot of those for sale but all out of Maylasia, My guess is that some fucker over there at the manufacturing plant is picking out these and other rarities and selling online, So we never really get much of the super secret treasure hunts over here.

Too bad Mattel can't control the "fell off the back of the truck and out the back door" issues.It seems to be the only reason why a seller in Malasia would have so many of the super secret treasure hunts for sale especially from new release cases. That in reality would only have 1 SS Treasure hunt car per every 100 cases.

I couldn't say if thats the truth with whats happening, but seems that way.
                        my build here ---> http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/show...ht=lemans+blue

Comment

Can't wait to find the recolor m3 oh and the star trek ship!
                          1991 318i Slicktop - Sold
                          1991 325ix - Sold
                          1997 Estoril M3 Coupe - Sold
                          1986 325es - RIP
                          1997 328is - Sold
                          1995 Avus M3

instagram @MattLarzz

//M42 GOON-SQUAD
                          http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=281596

Comment

O that blue M3 looks so good. I'm mass hoarding those wheni find some.

I picked up another S2k so I have that in 3 colors. Another AE86 for my 3rd color in that too. Also got a lotus M250 and another backslider and Ducati 1098r.
                            DENY IGNORANCE!
                            Schwarz 325-totaled
                            brilliantrot 318i-daily

Originally posted by mkcman17
                            don't think your hamster wheels are fast now. you will still have to give up when trying to pass that V6 odyssey to make your offramp.

Comment

Has anyone followed the Lamley Group custom competition for the E30 M3?

Link to the category B top 10 here

http://lamleydlm.blogspot.com.au/201...nnouncing.html
                              Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Originally posted by der affe
                              first try a finger or 2, you need to have them suck on it first and get it nice and wet to help it slip in.

if she goes for that, astroglide up your pole, have her lay on her stomach and slip it in slowly and bury it to your balls and leave it there until she relaxes. once she is used to it slam that ass like a screen door.

Comment

^ wow, the first 5 are awesome.. the green 6 is kind of a joke to be in the same line-up and not even finished. number 7, bahahaha

nice collection TFJR !!

Comment

Working...
                                X