No announcement yet.

The Hot Wheels thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just got four more for my son. cant keep them in the box or he gets pissy lol

Comment

Comment

Category A top 10 :)

More of the entries in category A

Some amazing talent and a little shocked at how well mine placed
        Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Originally posted by der affe
        first try a finger or 2, you need to have them suck on it first and get it nice and wet to help it slip in.

if she goes for that, astroglide up your pole, have her lay on her stomach and slip it in slowly and bury it to your balls and leave it there until she relaxes. once she is used to it slam that ass like a screen door.

Comment

Anybody else find a matte blue S2000 with the AEM decals? I poked one up and never seen the color before
          DENY IGNORANCE!
          Schwarz 325-totaled
          brilliantrot 318i-daily

Originally posted by mkcman17
          don't think your hamster wheels are fast now. you will still have to give up when trying to pass that V6 odyssey to make your offramp.

Comment

^ I have one and like 3 other S2000's

Comment

I was also thinking of opening up all of mine and constructing some sort of mini-parking deck...out of Fossil wood maybe? going to sketch one up and see what I can come up with.

Comment

Originally posted by S13_E30 View Post
                I was also thinking of opening up all of mine and constructing some sort of mini-parking deck...out of Fossil wood maybe? going to sketch one up and see what I can come up with.
                I've been trying to think of different ways to display all of mine and I've been thinking about baking somthing out of wood with parking spaces and all.
                DENY IGNORANCE!
                Schwarz 325-totaled
                brilliantrot 318i-daily

Originally posted by mkcman17
                don't think your hamster wheels are fast now. you will still have to give up when trying to pass that V6 odyssey to make your offramp.

Comment

havent actually updated my HWIG for a while but this is my profile. i have a ton more that i havent taken pictures of.

Comment

Originally posted by S13_E30 View Post
                    A mock 80s era dealership with period correct signage, gas pumps etc.

I had a Ferrari dealer once with service station and wheel shop etc. Maybe I can find anotheroone and redo the stickers.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by kwill22 View Post
                      I've been trying to think of different ways to display all of mine and I've been thinking about baking somthing out of wood with parking spaces and all.
                      Yeah just got to see do a little more research and see what other people have done kinda get an idea of what works best.

Originally posted by e34john View Post
                      A mock 80s era dealership with period correct signage, gas pumps etc.

I had a Ferrari dealer once with service station and wheel shop etc. Maybe I can find anotheroone and redo the stickers.

That would be pretty sick. I'll have to look into that.

Comment

Got this at Wal-Mart today, really cool one!

Comment

I just got that one a while back as well josh, I agree it is neat-o!

Comment

I have a mad hard on for the new Scirocco.

Comment

I saw that one but didn't feel like buying it at the time
                              1989 BMW 325is | 2019 Ford Ranger FX4
                              willschnitz

Comment

The missus came home and gave me these.

Best Present EVER!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X