The Hot Wheels thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hugo Stiglitz View Post
    I have a mad hard on for the new Scirocco.
    Why arent actual sciroccos not sold in the US?

I loooooooooooove how they look, sciroccos > gtis
    SO MUCH MORE TO DO!!
    IG: ohthejosh

LEGIT CHECK ME BRUH
    BUYER FEEDBACK THREAD

Comment

Originally posted by ohthejosh View Post
      Why arent actual sciroccos not sold in the US?

I loooooooooooove how they look, sciroccos > gtis
      They would too directly impact sales of the Golf and GTI.

Comment

I dont understand?

Aren't Golf/GTI sold as well in the countries that sell the scirocco's? They'd still make money off the new sales of the sciroccos anyhow right?

Man how I wish I could have one here :(
        SO MUCH MORE TO DO!!
        IG: ohthejosh

LEGIT CHECK ME BRUH
        BUYER FEEDBACK THREAD

Comment

What sized drill bit do you guys use to drill the rives out? I know it's somewhere in this thread but I can't find it
          DENY IGNORANCE!
          Schwarz 325-totaled
          brilliantrot 318i-daily

Originally posted by mkcman17
          don't think your hamster wheels are fast now. you will still have to give up when trying to pass that V6 odyssey to make your offramp.

Comment

Ain't no garage queen! 10 minutes after unboxing lol!
            Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Originally posted by kwill22 View Post
              What sized drill bit do you guys use to drill the rives out? I know it's somewhere in this thread but I can't find it
              I start with a small diameter, smaller than the rivet head. Drill down to use as a guide hole. Helps with the next stage.

Then use one that is slightly larger than the rivet head and go slow.
              Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Originally posted by der affe
              first try a finger or 2, you need to have them suck on it first and get it nice and wet to help it slip in.

if she goes for that, astroglide up your pole, have her lay on her stomach and slip it in slowly and bury it to your balls and leave it there until she relaxes. once she is used to it slam that ass like a screen door.

Comment

Saw a pretty cool blue s2k looks like the cr they made in the final year. Didn't get it, only strictly doing BMWs now otherwise I will be overrun like when I was buying a dozen every month during high school
                sigpic

Comment

Got these tonight.

Comment

www.woranges.tumblr.com

Comment

B.A.T.

meh wall, still got some i need to put up

www.woranges.tumblr.com

Comment

modding ur wheels
                        Here I give you tools needed and a step by step tutorial on drilling Hot wheels apart for customizing

As part of a new series on JNC, guest writer Mark “ScaleMaster” Jones will show you how to make your own custom Hot Wheels. Enjoy his step-by-step guide to creating a set of diecast BRE…
                        Last edited by worangejuice; 04-27-2013, 02:48 AM.

www.woranges.tumblr.com

Comment

bought 50 hot wheels the other day, and a few pounds of candy for an automotive club giveaway we have at a little festival at school wednesday... needless to say, i kept the blue 2002 for myself!

i felt like a kid on christmas picking out 50 of my favorites! oh school funding.
                          Originally posted by blunt
                          i called my 17 yo paperboy "sugartits" in a christmas card 3 years ago. he never came back and im not joking.

Comment

What if I told you I found a place where I could buy an amazing amount of silver M3's? Anyone still want one, or twenty? Seriously.

Comment

that is pretty amazing.
                              sigpic

Comment

Wow.

I went to Walmart a couple weeks back and found about twenty of the silver m3' s in the dump bin.

I pulled them to the top, but only bought two to repaint.
                                Originally posted by codyep3
                                I hope to Christ you have looks going for you, because you sure as fuck don't have any intelligence.
                                2001 silver/Blk 325 cabby. SOLD
                                1988 Blk/Blk e30 factory wide body kit car SOLD
                                1992 DS/BLK 325 m-tech II apperance pack cabby SOLD!
                                2002 325xit Sil/blk. SOLD
                                2012 328i xdrive touring. Wht/blk. SOLD
                                2009 135 cabby. monacoblue/blk leather SOLD
                                2007 Z4m coupe. Silver grey/black/ aluminum. 1of50
                                2010 F650gs twin
                                2016 M235i cabby. Mineral grey/Red leather

Comment

Working...
                                X