No announcement yet.

The Hot Wheels thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Picked up these two today. There were probably a half dozen more blue M3's in the bin, I might have to go back for a spare or 2. I'd still like to find a silver one, but I feel like the hunt is part of the fun. The Toyota is outside of what I've been collecting (Porsches, Lambos & BMW's), but it's pretty cool, imo. Also saw some Gallardo Superleggeras in blue which I haven't seen before (I have a matte black one & a silver one), AE86's, Sciroccos, & Black e92 M3's.

Last edited by quikveedb2; 05-20-2013, 09:40 PM.
    Originally posted by Dozyproductions
    You know why you're drinking that Pabst? No its probably not because it was the first beer you grabbed. It's because you're a winner.

Comment

If your want, I'll trade you 2 silver M3 s for 2 blue M3 s
      Lmk.
      seien Sie größer, als Sie erscheinen

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

If he doesn't want to I can send you some blue m3's der affe, just let me know I have a lot at my Walmart.

Comment

Only blue ones I have been able to find here in Aus are in the 20 car packs,

**** paying $45 to get one haha
          Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Originally posted by der affe
          first try a finger or 2, you need to have them suck on it first and get it nice and wet to help it slip in.

if she goes for that, astroglide up your pole, have her lay on her stomach and slip it in slowly and bury it to your balls and leave it there until she relaxes. once she is used to it slam that ass like a screen door.

Comment

Man, if you guys are really hurting that bad for the blue M3 I can definitely go pick up some more...
            You know why you're drinking that Pabst? No its probably not because it was the first beer you grabbed. It's because you're a winner.

Comment

Finally found a well stocked wallyworld and found ONE blue M3!

JasonC, do you still want a gasser? I picked up an extra gold one in case you did.

My E30 v1.0 | v2.0 | v3.0 | My E28 |My E34 | My feedback

Comment

sigpic
                "The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten."

Comment

Eric, PM sent your way.

1992 BMW 325iC
                  1978 Chevrolet Monte Carlo
                  1965 Chevrolet Corvair Monza 140hp

Comment

I got the only blue M3 waltart had on the shelves. I was walking passed the hot wheels and saw all the usual old stuff so I kept walking but the E30 called out to me and stopped me right in my tracks. Lol
                    DENY IGNORANCE!
                    Schwarz 325-totaled
                    brilliantrot 318i-daily

Originally posted by mkcman17
                    don't think your hamster wheels are fast now. you will still have to give up when trying to pass that V6 odyssey to make your offramp.

Comment

Pretty stoked on this one;

Comment

While at the local Farmers Market I stopped at a booth selling some Hot Wheels and found a 850i from the 2000 collection. The gentlemen at the both said he had dozen's of boxes of Hot Wheels and to check back each week as he knows he has more BMW's. AWESOME!!!! :)

Comment

Originally posted by quikveedb2 View Post
                          Pretty stoked on this one;
                          That's awesome :O

>> 1988 3.1 ITB E30 /// 2002 E46 M3 6MT / 2008 335xi 6MT / 1991 S38B36 E30 (sold)

Comment

Had to do a skinny TA22 Celica to match the one in my sig

[/URL]

And had to play with a Gasser, should have taken a pic of it with the gray and gold ones as well

[/URL]

first try a finger or 2, you need to have them suck on it first and get it nice and wet to help it slip in.

if she goes for that, astroglide up your pole, have her lay on her stomach and slip it in slowly and bury it to your balls and leave it there until she relaxes. once she is used to it slam that ass like a screen door.

Comment

Next mission is to convert an E30 M3 to a non M, skinny body conversion

Comment

Originally posted by DTM190 View Post
                                Next mission is to convert an E30 M3 to a non M, skinny body conversion
                                How difficult was it to convert the Celica? I'm assuming you just filed down the flares?
                                1985 M10b18. 70maybewhpoffury. Over engineered S50b30 murica BBQ swap in progress.

Originally posted by DEV0 E30
                                You'd chugg this butt. I know you would. Ain't gotta' lie to kick it brostantinople.

Comment

Working...
                                X