i got a pair of sebagos
what do i get?
Any Boaters on R3V?
Collapse
X
-

Just got it out of storage to get it cleaned up and drop it in the water.Leave a comment:
-
-
The boat house and cottage is owned by a family friend. My dad helped the guy restore all the boats in that boat house and my dad and I own quite a few in addition to that first one. Multiple early sixties Chris Craft ski boats, a few larger cruisers, a Chris Craft Riviera, Duke Playmate, flat bottom V-Drive race boat and thats about it. I will have to dig out some pictures of them.Leave a comment:
-
This is my kind of thread.
This boat used to belong to my dad. 1924 24' Dolphin Hacker

And this is the boathouse at the cottage I stay in in Canada.

From front to back, is a 1926 24' Dolphin Hacker, a 1940s 22' Gidley Grew Sedan, a 1946 24' Greavette Streamliner.
I've got plenty more that I need to take pics of.Leave a comment:
-
I'm currently looking for my first boat my buddies that are into boating both have sailboats so I am thinking of something with a motor, but thats about all I have narrowed it down to so far. part of me wants something with a cabin but part of me wants something fast.Leave a comment:
-
2 best days in a boat owners life the day you buy it and the day you sell the fucking thingLeave a comment:
-
just went out and bought a little 14' fiberglass for the 1969 25hp evinrude that my dad bought brand new. hasen't been in the water in 25 or 30 yrs. minor tune up, impeller, coil, and a carb rebuild and she fired on the 4th pull. man that 25 really gets up and goes.Leave a comment:



Leave a comment: