Any Boaters on R3V?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Jon325i
    replied
    Former boater (parents were the boat owners) - I grew up on boats in the Sacramento/San Joaquin delta. Haven't been boating in years since my mom passed. Owning a boat of my own is on the bucket list though. Here's a photo of the last boat my parents owned before bowing out of the activity (not actual boat).....

    Bayliner 38 Motoryacht. Twin diesels, 2 staterooms, 2 heads, generator, ice maker, A/C, ~20 knots top end. Good times

    [img][/img]

    Leave a comment:


  • 325Projectz
    replied
    boater reporting in. i mainly go to the lake to wakeboard and party with hot chicks. got to see a few apaches flying through canyons this morning...

    shitty iphone pics from this morning -



    Leave a comment:


  • nickpro
    replied
    Sailboats, but power boats are fun for about 5 minutes.

    Leave a comment:


  • Dermeister3
    replied



    My Father's boat. Used mainly for diving and fishing charters. Slow, but it can haul a lot of people and gear. Gets the job done. I think it has a Mercruiser in it... forget the HP numbers. but it has a ton of hours, though rebuilt by my father about a year ago. Loud BEAST lol

    Here's my cousin's boat who keep it at our house for the summer. this pic was taken during a hurricane induced flood.... which rose the water level a few feet above the bulkheading. The boat is from the 70's. still runs like a champ after a bit of work.

    Leave a comment:


  • ttrousdell
    replied
    My parents have a 21ft sea ray that I take out regularly. Great little boat for putting around the south shore of long island. Has a small v8. The boat I currently work has two V16 2stk EMD345 making about 2000hp. Another boat i was on had dual 32.2L inline 9s making 6000 horsepower. Was also on a 12,000hp steam ship but thats a totally differnt animal

    Leave a comment:


  • frankenbeemer
    replied
    I love boats, but not power boats.

    Baja looks nice though.

    Leave a comment:


  • freeride53
    replied
    Different kinds of boats ;)

    Leave a comment:


  • e30conv
    started a topic Any Boaters on R3V?

    Any Boaters on R3V?

    Hey everyone, just wondering if there are any boat enthusiats on here, I grew up on the water Slalom skiing, Wakeboarding, Kneeboarding,Tubing and general cruising on the water, I currently have 2 boats a 1959 Glasspar G3 I plan on restoring and a 1983 Baja 16ss with a 85hp Johnson/Evinrude V4 on a Jack plate. Just painted the top half last weekend, alpine white ran it on the water that sunday topped out at 45mph. wake is non existent perfect for for skiing, trim tabs, carbon fiber reeds and some 115hp carbs and spacers on the way. Dream boat is a Ski centurion Falcon but this will do for now.
    Whats your set up? Pics please
    Attached Files
Working...