Zombie attack in Miami, Florida

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Zombie attack in Miami, Florida

Miami police are still tight-lipped about the man they shot and killed on the MacArthur Causeway Saturday afternoon, but new details back claims they had no choice: the naked man they shot was trying to chew the face off another naked man, and refused to obey police orders to stop his grisly meal, which one source now claims included his nose and eyeballs.

Searched but didn't find anything on r3v about this. My bad if it's a repost.

Cliff notes: man attacks another man and eats his face. Police respond to the attack. When confronted the attacker growls at police and continues to eat. Police shoot attacker several times with little effect on the attacker.

Authorities claim drug related attack. It will be another couple of weeks for the toxicology report. The victim is in critical condition.
    sigpic

LSD

Is helluva drug
    Originally posted by Fusion
    If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
    The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
    William Pitt-

Comment

Saw the images of the victim. There's some question as to whether or not they're real, but they're new pictures and the same facial hair as the picture of the man. If they are in fact real, holy fuck...imagine everything soft above the lips to your hairline gone.

Comment

Better start gearing boys and girls, this how it starts :)
        sigpic

Comment

I'm rather bummed they are giving LSD a bad name when they are talking about "bath salts". It's like calling a 1998 750iL an e30.

Comment

Walking dead anyone?
            sigpic
            Parts Wanted
            The Never-ending Resto Mod

Comment

Originally posted by blocke View Post
              Walking dead anyone?
              Can't wait for the next season!
              Originally posted by blunttech
              r3v does not fuck around. First you get banned, then they shoot you

Comment

stop with the zombie references.

jesus christ.

its just strong LSD.
                Originally posted by HarryPotter
                not to be racist but i've had multiple african americans comment on how they love my car. I've seen pics of e30's rolling through africa with at least 15-20 africans on them with ak-47's. WILD. its in the african blood. Hope this wasn't too racist, forgive me as I am intoxicated.
                Instagram: @jstnlws

Comment

it's bath salts, not even LSD
                  "I wanna see da boat movie"
                  "I got a tree on my house"

Comment

^^That's what I read.
                    Originally posted by Wh33lhop
                    This is r3v. Check your vaginal sand at the door.

Comment

Originally posted by Deltron Dirty30 View Post
                      stop with the zombie references.

jesus christ.

its just strong LSD.
                      This is a new breed of zombies, it will redefine the word. Just wait for a psychotic cult leader proclaiming he is the high leader and make hundreds to thousands of his followers to take this shit and roam a major city.
                      SO MUCH MORE TO DO!!
                      IG: ohthejosh

LEGIT CHECK ME BRUH
                      BUYER FEEDBACK THREAD

Comment

Originally posted by Farbin Kaiber View Post
                        I'm rather bummed they are giving LSD a bad name when they are talking about "bath salts". It's like calling a 1998 750iL an e30.
                        +1 completely different drugs. Bath salts fuck you up. They raise your pulse, blood pressure and temperature so much that you can't think coherently and start hallucinating uncontrolably.
                        Byron
                        Leichtbau

Comment

Originally posted by cale View Post
                          Saw the images of the victim. There's some question as to whether or not they're real, but they're new pictures and the same facial hair as the picture of the man. If they are in fact real, holy fuck...imagine everything soft above the lips to your hairline gone.
                          I feel I'll regret asking... but link to pics?

Go here be happy!

Ratchet Garage e30 V8 build.

Comment

well you asked for it.....................
                            Barstool Sports is a sports & pop culture blog covering the latest news and viral highlights of each and everyday with blogs, videos and podcasts. By the common man, for the common man.
                            seien Sie größer, als Sie erscheinen

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Well okey dokey, that first picture was enough hahahah.

Go here be happy!

Ratchet Garage e30 V8 build.

Comment

Working...
                              X