Post pictures of your most recent purchase

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by e30m3s54turbo View Post
    Nice. I have a few AR15 receivers I need to build.
    I have another receiver with everything needed to complete the entire lower portion. I won't buy upper receiver parts until I know how I want to build this one.

It's kind of fun buying/building/shooting guns.
    world renown Harry Potter expert
    sigpic

Comment

As soon as I can find a couple Noveske Gen 2 lowers I'm starting another build. It's too much fun to stop with one.

Comment

I bought this AC Schnitzer hand brake on Ebay Germany for $0.99. Shipping was $24 to USA.

Projects Hartge,Alpina & AC Schnitzer Builds.http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=280601
        http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=227993
        http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=289362

DSC04926 by Raul Salinas, on FlickrDSC03413 by Raul Salinas, on Flickr

Comment

Originally posted by Hugo Stiglitz View Post
          My friend Matt has been doing cable in the same pair for almost 8 years. When he broke his in, he filled them to the top with water and let them sit overnight, then wore them to work all day the next day. He said it was the most uncomfortable his feet have ever been, but he said when they dried, they were like a second skin on his feet.

These what I've been wearing to work for the last 1.5 years, Keen Wenatchee. They were $220, most comfortable work boots I've ever owned:

Non-symmetrical steel toe, steel shank, insulated, they are AMAZING. That rubber cap on the toe is KILLER. In cable, you spend half your job on your knees crawling through and on top of every surface imaginable, and the toes are the first thing to go. It renders the soles non-replaceable, but it's worth it.
          My wife just bought me a pair of similar Keen's. Im not familiar with them They say "assembled in USA" I guess that means with foreign parts??
          or does it??
          We can serve you better through Email

sales@blunttech.com
          www.blunttech.com

Like us on Facebook

Comment

^

Thats generally what that means.. Parts bin is likely in China
            Originally posted by Fusion
            If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
            The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
            William Pitt-

Comment

Just adopted 2 pits from the shelter. 1 boy (2years) and 1 girl (1year)

Ra (Brindle coat) the boy

Maia (White coat) the girl

Both are very sweet dogs especially the girl. The boy is very fun and loving. They both had surgery and their shots so they're not running around too much. It's sad that pits have such bad reputations. There were a lot of blue pits there.
              Originally posted by Wh33lhop
              This is r3v. Check your vaginal sand at the door.

Comment

That's awesome.
                Originally posted by Wh33lhop
                This is r3v. Check your vaginal sand at the door.

Comment

Good job on the rescues! We had to put down our pit mix after 8 years, was terribly difficult. They are awesome dogs.

Comment

One in white for the Mrs., and one in black me me.

On Republic Wireless.
                    No E30 Club
                    Originally posted by MrBurgundy
                    Anyways, mustangs are gay and mini vans are faster than your car, you just have to deal with that.

Comment

My Pleasure:02 Honda 954, 02 Fronty 4x4
                      My Pain:91 BMW E30, 90 S13(sr'd)

"granthr said: ↑
                      I mention Metric Mechanic because it is a great way to empty your wallet to get unverified horsepower gains."

Comment

Blunty.....Keens are quite decent...great value.....comfy too. Ive had many. Has a big goofy toe box usually.

Those PB's are cute..love em
                        I love sitting down and just driving!

Comment

Originally posted by Exodus_2pt0 View Post

One in white for the Mrs., and one in black me me.

On Republic Wireless.

Nexus? Lets us know how you like the service with republic. Real interesting company.
                          Swanny!
                          SUCKERS.

Comment

^My friend out here has Republic. He says the worst part is there is no way to actually talk to someone about an issue, and their number porting ability is terrible. Took two weeks for his number to switch over. 8 days for a customer service email to be responded to.

Comment

If you shower with this stuff its like 1000 little tongues lapping at your ballsack. Highly recommended for the peppermint oil and the effect it has on your bag
                              edit Its like showering with slammin
                              Last edited by blunttech; 12-30-2013, 10:49 AM.
                              We can serve you better through Email

sales@blunttech.com
                              www.blunttech.com

Like us on Facebook

Comment

Originally posted by Swanny View Post
                                Nexus? Lets us know how you like the service with republic. Real interesting company.
                                I wish they had the Nexus, I love my Nexus 7 and would buy a smaller on in a heartbeat.

They are the Moto X's though, still should be a solid phone. Keep in mind I am currently using a $10 walmart flip phone, so anything is an upgrade.

Originally posted by blunttech View Post
                                If you shower with this stuff its like 1000 little tongues lapping at your ballsack. Highly recommended for the peppermint oil and the effect it has on your bag
                                edit Its like showering with slammin

If you like that, you should try washing your balls with Tea-Tree shampoo. Trust me on this one.
                                No E30 Club
                                Originally posted by MrBurgundy
                                Anyways, mustangs are gay and mini vans are faster than your car, you just have to deal with that.

Comment

Working...
                                X