Post pictures of your most recent purchase

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Exodus_2pt0 View Post
    I wish they had the Nexus, I love my Nexus 7 and would buy a smaller on in a heartbeat.

They are the Moto X's though, still should be a solid phone. Keep in mind I am currently using a $10 walmart flip phone, so anything is an upgrade.

If you like that, you should try washing your balls with Tea-Tree shampoo. Trust me on this one.
    I like washing my balls period. But I submit this gives your bag a more soothing experience than Tea Tree.. Trust me, Ive used all the healthcare products on my bag. I could be called a bag aficionado
    We can serve you better through Email

sales@blunttech.com
    www.blunttech.com

Like us on Facebook

Comment

Originally posted by kronus
      would be in depending on tip slant and tube size

Comment

Originally posted by Exodus_2pt0 View Post
        I wish they had the Nexus, I love my Nexus 7 and would buy a smaller on in a heartbeat.

They are the Moto X's though, still should be a solid phone. Keep in mind I am currently using a $10 walmart flip phone, so anything is an upgrade.

If you like that, you should try washing your balls with Tea-Tree shampoo. Trust me on this one.

Oh nice, thought it looked very familiar...have a moto x for my work phone. Great little device.
        Swanny!
        SUCKERS.

Comment

Originally posted by blunttech View Post
          If you shower with this stuff its like 1000 little tongues lapping at your ballsack. Highly recommended for the peppermint oil and the effect it has on your bag
          edit Its like showering with slammin
          Dr. Bronner's peppermint soap is the same way. Products look pretty similar, have you tried the Dr?
          Instagram
          sigpic
          Current: 99 M3
          Past: 84 325e, 84 528e

Comment

These just showed up at my door. Keen waterproof hiking shoes. So glad there was all this talk of this brand. Wasn't 100% sure if it was a wise purchase but these bad boys are amazing.
            Swanny!
            SUCKERS.

Comment

Keens are really comfortable while they last, though they could stand to see some improvement in longevity.
              Originally posted by kronus
              would be in depending on tip slant and tube size

Comment

Got myself a new knife. The kershaw Cryo.

Comment

Nice blade. I've wanted to pick one of those up. My ZT302 is just too big to carry. And I'm not spending the coin on an actual Hinderer.

Comment

Well you should be good with that, its a great blade for the price point. Its got a decent steel in it, its a Chinese alloy copy of AUS-8, its got similar proprieties yet a little lower general quality so it should take an edge well and keep it for a little while with use so long as you are mindful of how your using it.. I would not expect it to take a razors edge with out getting some micro chipping, while trying to thin the edge down to that. But it should take a nice fine 25*ish degree edge for practical use very well though.

Congrats enjoy it and keep it sharp
                    Originally posted by Fusion
                    If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
                    The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
                    William Pitt-

Comment

Yep! exactly why I purchased it. I wasn't looking for anything fancy and most of the time It will be using it to cut open envelopes, packing tape and cut rope. So It should do me just fine.

Comment

Euro stuff for my e12!
                        Attached Files
                        Yours truly,
                        Rich
                        sigpic
                        Originally posted by Rigmaster
                        you kids get off my lawn.....

Comment

ordered a Tial 44mm wastegate and fmic too :D

Comment

Been wanting one of these for awhile now! cannot wait!!!! MrSleeve knows what is up.

Merry Christmas to myself.

Filson Mackinaw wool western vest.

Then got this Wallace and Barnes blanket lined jacket.
                            ~ Puch Cafe. ~ Do business? feedback ~ Check out my leather company ~

Instagram: @BWeissLeather

Current cars:
                            ~ '87 325 M30B35 swap
                            ~ '87 535
                            ~ 01 540 Msport 6spd
                            ~ '06 X5 4.8is

Comment

My dad would be all sorts of jelly over that vest.

Comment

I have been eyeing it since early fall. It will go perfect with my new jacket. Warm and toasty!!!
                                ~ Puch Cafe. ~ Do business? feedback ~ Check out my leather company ~

Instagram: @BWeissLeather

Current cars:
                                ~ '87 325 M30B35 swap
                                ~ '87 535
                                ~ 01 540 Msport 6spd
                                ~ '06 X5 4.8is

Comment

Working...
                                X