No announcement yet.

Post pictures of your most recent purchase

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I saw the vest and the tag even before I read the post...... I knew what it was.....

did you ever get that PM I sent you about the jacket???
    Originally posted by Fusion
    If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
    The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
    William Pitt-

Comment

Is it wrong that I anticipate you carrying a Moleskine Pocket Notebook and a chained pocket watch in that vest?

Comment

Originally posted by Farbin Kaiber View Post
        Is it wrong that I anticipate you carrying a Moleskine Pocket Notebook and a chained gold pocket watch in that vest?
        there FTFY
        Originally posted by Fusion
        If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
        The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
        William Pitt-

Comment

I was actually picturing silver, but I didn't want to assume TOO much.

Comment

Originally posted by mrsleeve View Post
            I saw the vest and the tag even before I read the post...... I knew what it was.....

did you ever get that PM I sent you about the jacket???
            Super stoked on the vest and I did get the PM. I did not know anyone for the jacket. It is alright. I have been wanting that Wallace and Barnes blanket since it was released. The warmth is unreal.
            Attached Files
            ~ Puch Cafe. ~ Do business? feedback ~ Check out my leather company ~

Instagram: @BWeissLeather

Current cars:
            ~ '87 325 M30B35 swap
            ~ '87 535
            ~ 01 540 Msport 6spd
            ~ '06 X5 4.8is

Comment

^ i love all your downward angle glam shots. You never disappoint.

Comment

F34R, you have the Myspace angles on lock!
                world renown Harry Potter expert
                sigpic

Comment

New wheels/tires
                  1989 325i Cabrio
                  tyzg

Midwest E30 Owners Gruppe Facebook

Comment

Ended up paying $60 for it after discount and a coupon.
                    Instagram
                    sigpic
                    Current: 99 M3
                    Past: 84 325e, 84 528e

Comment

A real ALPINA 162 front air dam and a HARTGE header is next.;D
                      Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

garage queen 91 bmw 325is / 1972 Chevy El Camino 355 sbc 450hp

Comment

My Johnston and Murphy burchfield shearling boots should arrive any day now
                        Originally posted by blunttech
                        Levent guzzles vanilla hazelnut creamer like its my semen
                        :shock:

Comment

Is it a boot for ants?

Comment

Bought a silicone boot for the e30.

Comment

Since we're all posting attire. I got these for my birthday.

Estoril E36 M3/4/5 | Toledo E53 X5 3.0 | LeMans E90 335D M-Sport

Comment

Gonna make some hot wings tonight

Originally posted by SpasticDwarf;n6449866
                                Honestly I built it just to have a place to sit and listen to Hotline Bling on repeat.

Comment

Working...
                                X