Post pictures of your most recent purchase

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by M-technik-3 View Post
    Keep it clean...prone to corrosion. Just had to send 45 of our to DRMO for destruction. Salt from concealed use accelerates it.
    Good to know. I'm in CA so I don't think I will be carrying it with me too much :nice:

Have fun with it.
    I sure will :)

Comment

Originally posted by myinfernalbmw View Post
      Sig. Drink the Kool-Aid it's good ;)
      I've had way too much Glock Kool-Aid to be able to justify the price of a Sig to myself :(

Originally posted by ROLLingKING
      i have a bronzit and plan on making it look sweet.
      Originally posted by slammin.e28
      Moral of this story?

If you drive your e30 on stairs, you're gonna have a bad time.

Comment

B&W DM 602 S1's. May as well have stolen them for what I paid.

SILBER COMBAT UNIT DELTA (M-Technic Marshal)
        RTFM:http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=56950

Comment

Originally posted by PorscheH6 View Post
          LOL. I have one of these that i got for free in mint condition. Thats the only reason i would own a 9mm handgun. has it drawn blood yet?
          IG: @Baye30

FRONT VALENCE IS ZENDER!!! STOP FILLING MY PM BOX PPL!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Ray Smoodiver View Post

B&W DM 602 S1's. May as well have stolen them for what I paid.
            No matter what size they come in, B&W's always have a great grand sound. Good snag!

So I finally got around to start building my own budget DIY speakers...budget being key. I've been mainly using partsexpress.com for drivers and parts and they really are a great resource for DIY audio projects of all sorts. They have an in house brand called Dayton Audio.

I'm using one of their 'designer series' 5" woofer paired with a Tang Band semi horned loaded tweeter. I bought pre fab'd crossovers from audio_ears on ebay. The dude was super informative and I'd suggest using his stuff if you're looking to do the same thing. He's as much of an audio enthusiast as we are BMW. In a bunch of those baggies are extra capacitors and resistors for customizing the crossovers further. The woofers start losing steam after 3khz so I'll get them crossed with a 2nd order, 12db slope, at 2500hz. The tweeter is crossed around 3200hz 2nd order.

I'll be putting them in about .17ft^3 enclosures and they'll be sitting perfectly on my desktop while still being able to fill the house full of sound! I've never done this before but its challenges are already so fun to handle.

I wanted an old school sound for this project so I bought myself a late 70's Akai receiver. .04% distortion figure and is a sexy beast!

Comment

Originally posted by Dozyproductions View Post
              I'll get them crossed with a 2nd order, 12db slope, at 2500hz. The tweeter is crossed around 3200hz 2nd order.

Yeeeaaa that's gonna need its own thread!

SILBER COMBAT UNIT DELTA (M-Technic Marshal)
              RTFM:http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=56950

Comment

Originally posted by accident View Post
                I've had way too much Glock Kool-Aid to be able to justify the price of a Sig to myself :(
                I used to think just like that. Right up until I discovered the secondary market on Sigs are quite reasonable. Their CPO guns can be had for the same price as a Glock if you shop around.

I just ordered myself a traditional style folder. I'm not usually into these type of knives but this one spoke to me.

Comment

Ma new Nixon watch. It tells all the functions I need.

Comment

Wallace & Barnes camo twill.

Just bought a big pile of 2x4s and OSB for my new leather shop! I am building a new work bench and a loft storage for the hides.
                    Attached Files
                    ~ Puch Cafe. ~ Do business? feedback ~ Check out my leather company ~

Instagram: @BWeissLeather

Current cars:
                    ~ '87 325 M30B35 swap
                    ~ '87 535
                    ~ 01 540 Msport 6spd
                    ~ '06 X5 4.8is

Comment

Originally posted by SpasticDwarf;n6449866
                      Honestly I built it just to have a place to sit and listen to Hotline Bling on repeat.

Comment

^ Nice.

Comment

Post pictures of your most recent purchase

Originally posted by F34R View Post
                          Wallace & Barnes camo twill.

Just bought a big pile of 2x4s and OSB for my new leather shop! I am building a new work bench and a loft storage for the hides.

Good, you need a bigger cutting area.

Originally posted by lambo View Post
                          Air? What size? Data connected or just wifi?
                          Swanny!
                          SUCKERS.

Comment

Originally posted by myinfernalbmw View Post
                            Jealous. I love those trucks. If my 2nd gen 4runner ever shits the bed I'll be looking for one of those.
                            I feel like I did OK, 73k miles, 4x4, V8, Limited, only $20k.

Should work great for DD, camping, and pulling the race car. I think it's about the ultimate "compromise" vehicle.
                            Need parts now? Need them cheap? steve@blunttech.com
                            Chief Sales Officer, Midwest Division—Blunt Tech Industries

www.gutenparts.com
                            One stop shopping for NEW, USED and EURO PARTS!

Comment

Originally posted by Swanny View Post
                              Air? What size? Data connected or just wifi?
                              Yeah 16gb air wifi only. My s3 is good enough for mobile data and I don't really travel. Only reason I bought this thing is because I saved like $500 on textbooks

Originally posted by SpasticDwarf;n6449866
                              Honestly I built it just to have a place to sit and listen to Hotline Bling on repeat.

Comment

Originally posted by lambo View Post
                                Yeah 16gb air wifi only. My s3 is good enough for mobile data and I don't really travel. Only reason I bought this thing is because I saved like $500 on textbooks
                                What does it cost? If you don't mind me asking. I have gotten away with used textbooks and work helping me out but I'm looking into the masters program next fall and I think something like this would be much better....
                                sigpic

Rebellion Forge Custom Fabrication

1988 325is - TrackRat in progress

Instagram @rebellionforge

Comment

Working...
                                X