Post pictures of your most recent purchase

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by IronFreak View Post
    What does it cost? If you don't mind me asking. I have gotten away with used textbooks and work helping me out but I'm looking into the masters program next fall and I think something like this would be much better....

Brand new they're $499 however I got mine for $400 in a BestBuy "open box" sale. The one I bought the previous owner took off half of the plastic wrapping then returned it lol. I found all of my text books in PDF format on libgen.org and the pirate bay, the tablet is just easier to carry around compared to a 15.6" laptop haha. Plus, there's a lot more I can do with a tablet. With that being said I'm not too huge on iOS so I'll probably exchange it for an android one once the Nexus 10 2 comes out.

Originally posted by SpasticDwarf;n6449866
    Honestly I built it just to have a place to sit and listen to Hotline Bling on repeat.

Comment

Originally posted by F34R View Post
      Wallace & Barnes camo twill.

That's sick. Everyone says camo is dead but it REFUSES TO DIE and I'm ok with that.
      For all things 24v, check out Markert Motorworks!
      Originally posted by mbonanni
      I hate modded emtree, I hate modded cawrz, I hate jdm, I hate swag, I hate stanceyolokids, I hate bags (on cars), I hate stuff that is slowz, I hate tires.

I am a pursit now.

Comment

Originally posted by lambo View Post
        Brand new they're $499 however I got mine for $400 in a BestBuy "open box" sale. The one I bought the previous owner took off half of the plastic wrapping then returned it lol. I found all of my text books in PDF format on libgen.org and the pirate bay, the tablet is just easier to carry around compared to a 15.6" laptop haha. Plus, there's a lot more I can do with a tablet. With that being said I'm not too huge on iOS so I'll probably exchange it for an android one once the Nexus 10 2 comes out.
        I feel the same way.........I picked up the nexus 5 phone and am blown away. I might follow suit and wait as well.

Thanks,
        sigpic

Rebellion Forge Custom Fabrication

1988 325is - TrackRat in progress

Instagram @rebellionforge

Comment

Originally posted by IronFreak View Post
          I feel the same way.........I picked up the nexus 5 phone and am blown away. I might follow suit and wait as well.

Thanks,

I had a few stipulations when I was looking for a tablet. They were: ~10" display, high res display (makes reading text better), and I really wanted an sd card slot. Originally I was looking at the original Nexus 10 until I found out it didn't have an sd card slot. The only android tablet I found that satisfied all of my wants was the Samsung Note 10.1 2014 but it was $549. Then I found this iPad Air for $400 and decided to settle. The one nice thing about the iPad is the app support.

Originally posted by SpasticDwarf;n6449866
          Honestly I built it just to have a place to sit and listen to Hotline Bling on repeat.

Comment

More recaros. These are obviously for my e12.

Yours truly,
            Rich
            sigpic
            Originally posted by Rigmaster
            you kids get off my lawn.....

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Danny View Post
                niiiice
                Yours truly,
                Rich
                sigpic
                Originally posted by Rigmaster
                you kids get off my lawn.....

Comment

Comment

Last edited by Ray Smoodiver; 02-01-2014, 07:59 AM.

SILBER COMBAT UNIT DELTA (M-Technic Marshal)
                    RTFM:http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=56950

Comment

Originally posted by delatlanta1281 View Post
                      More recaros. These are obviously for my e12.

Holy crap thank you for posting those. I have my e21 set waiting to be reupholstered down in Nashville. Found a guy in Germany with a ridiculous amount of color options for fabric that I'm narrowing down.
                      Swanny!
                      SUCKERS.

Comment

Oh and here's the 32gb Air and keyboard combo I got my mom as well as the JBL Charge bluetooth speaker I grabbed for myself. Lil guy puts out a hell of a lot of sound, no distortion at full blast, 12 hours of play time on a full charge, and can also act as a backup battery for phones with its usb port.
                        Swanny!
                        SUCKERS.

Comment

Swanny!
                          SUCKERS.

Comment

+ shifter rebuild kit
                            + clutch master cylinder
                            + clutch slave cylinder
                            + guibo
                            + csb
                            + trans mounts
                            + pilot bearing
                            + pedal bushings
                            Estoril E36 M3/4/5 | Toledo E53 X5 3.0 | LeMans E90 335D M-Sport

Comment

Bought a couple months ago but picked it up yesterday

www.classicdaily.net
                              1970 m42 swapped 2002
                              1985 LS1/T56 Swapped e28 (557e)

www.blunttech.com - For all your parts needs

Follow me on Instagram for constant build updates @classicdaily
                              https://www.facebook.com/ClassicDailyLLC

Comment

I bought a roof rack just for the looks!

(that's a joke. I snowboard to much and having two boards in the E30 plus a passenger means the passenger is very unhappy for a 2 hour drive.)

also picked it and a thule snowboard rack for 50 bones not a bad deal in my eyes.
                                '91 318is w/ M50B25TU

Comment

Working...
                                X