• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

e
    Last edited by ArtClassShank; 07-24-2014, 08:02 PM. Reason: e
    1989 Carbon Black 328is

Comment

Just picked up this '85 4runner. Last year for the solid front axle & first year for the 22re motor. Rebuilt stock 22re motor with a slight lift. I'm gonna start looking around for a soft top for it & other goodies

"Simply because you can breathe doesn't mean you're ALIVE or that you really LIVE...." - Rise Against

Comment

Originally posted by ///M0F01SD View Post
        Just picked up this '85 4runner. Last year for the solid front axle & first year for the 22re motor. Rebuilt stock 22re motor with a slight lift. I'm gonna start looking around for a soft top for it & other goodies

Awesome! I love those trucks. Nice score on the rare solid front axle.

Comment

High compression b20b
          B16 trans
          Tokico suspension
          Otherwise, bone stock with full interior.

$1300, needs a starter and fuel pump. I talked to the guy for a while and felt like I could trust him on it. Everything that I could see looked good, and the mechanical aspect was perfect.
          No E30 Club
          Originally posted by MrBurgundy
          Anyways, mustangs are gay and mini vans are faster than your car, you just have to deal with that.

Comment

Originally posted by Exodus_2pt0 View Post

High compression b20b
            B16 trans
            Tokico suspension
            Otherwise, bone stock with full interior.

$1300, needs a starter and fuel pump. I talked to the guy for a while and felt like I could trust him on it. Everything that I could see looked good, and the mechanical aspect was perfect.
            I've always wanted an ef hatch with a b20.

Comment

Originally posted by exodus_2pt0 View Post

high compression b20b
              b16 trans
              tokico suspension
              otherwise, bone stock with full interior.

$1300, needs a starter and fuel pump. I talked to the guy for a while and felt like i could trust him on it. Everything that i could see looked good, and the mechanical aspect was perfect.
              yes!
              2011 1M Alpine white/black
              1996 Civic white/black
              1988 M3 lachs/black

Comment

Originally posted by Andy.B View Post
                Awesome! I love those trucks. Nice score on the rare solid front axle.
                Thanks! I'm pretty excited about it. Here's the look I'm going for. Pic borrowed from the net.

Truck came with no backseats so I immediately started looking for one. I stumbled on to these by accident & figure might as well give it a try. I'm gonna mount them facing each other but not until I get the soft to make sure the mounting tabs to be fabricated won't interfere. They're Blackhawk chopper seats!

Rey
                "Simply because you can breathe doesn't mean you're ALIVE or that you really LIVE...." - Rise Against

Comment

I love the 1st gen 4runners. I'm looking to get a third gen.

Comment

Couple extra Schnitzer catalogues. Second one is for sale if anyone is interested.

Continuous For Sale Thread
                    323i s50

Comment

Originally posted by ///M0F01SD View Post
                      Thanks! I'm pretty excited about it. Here's the look I'm going for. Pic borrowed from the net.

Truck came with no backseats so I immediately started looking for one. I stumbled on to these by accident & figure might as well give it a try. I'm gonna mount them facing each other but not until I get the soft to make sure the mounting tabs to be fabricated won't interfere. They're Blackhawk chopper seats!

Rey
                      Hey I have a '85 Toyota SR5 4x4 truck with a 22re. Would that hard top fit on my truck? If so would you sell it to me ones you get the soft top?
                      sigpic
                      "The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten."

Comment

just ordered 6 more of these fucking things to go with the 2 new ones I put in last month....... Got a bad tank of fuel this winter must have had some water in it. Rather than keep playing this game of replace 2, then the next 2 on the list start to show sings just replace them all.....

Originally posted by Fusion
                        If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
                        The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
                        William Pitt-

Comment

Some end mill holders for my new mill.

Also a rear brake caliper for a bike i am building, the baddest caliper ever, titanium pistons, hardware. It is a tiny caliper, that bleed screw has a 8mm hex on it.

Lorin

Originally posted by slammin.e28
                          The M30 is God's engine.

Comment

Originally posted by deutschman View Post
                            Hey I have a '85 Toyota SR5 4x4 truck with a 22re. Would that hard top fit on my truck? If so would you sell it to me ones you get the soft top?
                            I think it may fit since the 1st gen 4runners were basically a truck that Toyota put a shell on. If you wanna look around for more info and I'll do as well. I have an extra hard top that I can sell you but you'll have to come down here to pick it up.

Rey

Comment

So my friend works in a used bookstore and I visited him today. Stumbled across this. It is entirely useless but kinda cool. It's just a parts catalog for BMW 410/411 motorboat engines.

Originally posted by SpasticDwarf;n6449866
                              Honestly I built it just to have a place to sit and listen to Hotline Bling on repeat.

Comment

Are you learning how to stance out a boat?
                                2011 1M Alpine white/black
                                1996 Civic white/black
                                1988 M3 lachs/black

Comment

Working...
                                X