• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Continuous For Sale Thread
    323i s50

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Ps3 died finally, so this will be my new media center. We don't have cable.
        No E30 Club
        Originally posted by MrBurgundy
        Anyways, mustangs are gay and mini vans are faster than your car, you just have to deal with that.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Exodus_2pt0 View Post

Ps3 died finally, so this will be my new media center. We don't have cable.
            I JUST put my first pi media center together last weekend. Used Raspbmc w/ a Rii wireless keyboard/mouse and 150mb usb wifi adapter. Had to purchase the MPEG2 and VC1 codecs to play our live tv stream from tvheadend on my home server, other than that it worked perfectly with little set up required. 1080p H.264 MKV had no trouble whatsoever. The navigation is a little laggy compared to our main media center PC but it's acceptable.

Comment

Lucky for me my router is right next to the TV, so this will be getting a wired connection, wireless keyboard and mouse.

I've never had good luck streaming video from my main computer to anything over WiFi, so cable it is. I even use one of those wall socket adapters to keep my PC on a hard line even from across the house.

I'm thinking about picking up a 2tb external drive and keeping my entire library on there, dedicated to the pi. Just have everything on tap without needing the rig powered up all the time.
              No E30 Club
              Anyways, mustangs are gay and mini vans are faster than your car, you just have to deal with that.

Comment

Originally posted by Exodus_2pt0 View Post
                Lucky for me my router is right next to the TV, so this will be getting a wired connection, wireless keyboard and mouse.

I've never had good luck streaming video from my main computer to anything over WiFi, so cable it is. I even use one of those wall socket adapters to keep my PC on a hard line even from across the house.

I'm thinking about picking up a 2tb external drive and keeping my entire library on there, dedicated to the pi. Just have everything on tap without needing the rig powered up all the time.
                This is a great little keyboard/touchpad device. I've had one on my main HTPC for almost 2 years, get's regular usage (not daily) without a problem. Works with the Pi out of the box, plug and play.

Comment

Comment

over night parts form Germany ?????????????????????
                    Originally posted by Fusion
                    If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
                    The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
                    William Pitt-

Comment

Euro grills on euro grills!
                      ~ Puch Cafe. ~ Do business? feedback ~ Check out my leather company ~

Instagram: @BWeissLeather

Current cars:
                      ~ '87 325 M30B35 swap
                      ~ '87 535
                      ~ 01 540 Msport 6spd
                      ~ '06 X5 4.8is

Comment

Originally posted by J3M93 View Post
                        Just picked a pair of these up for $250 all up, pretty happy right now. Does anyone know where they would've come from originally?

What's up with those patches up at the shoulder rests?

Comment

Originally posted by Jand3rson View Post
                          What's up with those patches up at the shoulder rests?
                          For style, why else?

Comment

#ilovethe80s

Need a pic, I guess. Here's my most recent significant purchase, got this to replace my One M7. It was acting up, and after THREE warranty replacements with bad cameras, I told them if they didn't give me a new phone, I was leaving for another provider. They paid off my M7, gave me $130 trade in for it, and credited me another $100 toward the purchase of this one. First time I've ever played the "give me what I want or I'm switching" card, I figured after 11 years, they could give me a little loyalty discount.

Comment

Originally posted by ParsedOut View Post
                              This is a great little keyboard/touchpad device. I've had one on my main HTPC for almost 2 years, get's regular usage (not daily) without a problem. Works with the Pi out of the box, plug and play.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B003UE52ME
                              Dude thank you. That is perfect. It will be mine.
                              No E30 Club

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X