No announcement yet.

Post pictures of your most recent purchase

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Memory foam is cash-money. Like sleeping on a cloud of baby fawns.

SILBER COMBAT UNIT DELTA (M-Technic Marshal)
    RTFM:http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=56950

Comment

Originally posted by Ray Smoodiver View Post
      Memory foam is cash-money. Like sleeping on a cloud of baby fawns.
      That's good to know :yawn:

Comment

Your missing out on the whole bed man, I love my memory foam, I want aa bus to live in while at work strictly so I can have my foam mattres to sleep on
        Originally posted by Fusion
        If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
        The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
        William Pitt-

Comment

Originally posted by mrsleeve View Post
          Your missing out on the whole bed man, I love my memory foam, I want aa bus to live in while at work strictly so I can have my foam mattres to sleep on

I can't justify the whole bed. Wayyyy too much.

Comment

I can appreciate that, but you spend about a 1/3 of your life in bed lol and they I think you can get a queen sized pretty decent one thats like a foot thick from costco for about 500 bucks.
            If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
            The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
            William Pitt-

Comment

Spent $800 on our queen memory foam a few years ago. Best purchase I've ever made.
              No E30 Club
              Originally posted by MrBurgundy
              Anyways, mustangs are gay and mini vans are faster than your car, you just have to deal with that.

Comment

Short shift linkage, updated shifter, updated shift cross linkage, new shift boot and an aftermarket tb cam for my 944. Shift linkage was shot and this stuff will give some more drivability and add a little fun back into the car. Also a new key so I can have it cut and keep the original with all the original parts that are with the car.

Attached Files
                2011 JGC daily, 1985 944

Comment

19" LMs for my E46 M3

'88 528e /// '88 M5 /// '89 951 /// '98 E430 /// '02 M5

Comment

Originally posted by Exodus_2pt0 View Post

Pick it up tonight hopefully. Brand new top, minty fresh interior, no leaks, and spec miata exhaust. Civic isnow on craigslist.

Is that thing ridiculously loud? Spec miata exhausts aren't exactly what I'd call.. Soothing.. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                    Originally posted by flyboyx
                    how about if i yank the anal beads out of your ass like i'm trying to pull start a chain saw?
                    Originally posted by Northern
                    beer is my new liver cleanse.

Henna - '84 Hennarot 325e
                    Lola - '89 Schwarz 325is - being saved
                    Christine - '88 Schwarz 325is - Spec E30 Racecar
                    '01 White F150 Lariat 4x4 Supercrew - Daily
                    Dad's '05 Interlagosblau M3

Comment

Originally posted by ST1G View Post
                      Yeah, I'm not sure if the cheap hooker comes with or not. I'm thinking yes since I got it on O.co

Lol sig worthy

how about if i yank the anal beads out of your ass like i'm trying to pull start a chain saw?

Comment

Originally posted by HennaE30 View Post
                        Is that thing ridiculously loud? Spec miata exhausts aren't exactly what I'd call.. Soothing.. Lol

Yea it is a little loud, but nothing a resonator couldn't help with. It's the drone that kills it.
                        No E30 Club
                        Originally posted by MrBurgundy
                        Anyways, mustangs are gay and mini vans are faster than your car, you just have to deal with that.

Comment

Finally have cabin lights in my car! Check out the old ones.
                          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by ST1G View Post
                            I can't justify the whole bed. Wayyyy too much.
                            latex foam is the better shit but it's cash money. I like sleeping on thousands of dollars and it's firmness is adjustable.
                            "I wanna see da boat movie"
                            "I got a tree on my house"

Comment

Post pictures of your most recent purchase

Originally posted by Exodus_2pt0 View Post
                              Yea it is a little loud, but nothing a resonator couldn't help with. It's the drone that kills it.

My dad wanted me to get the SE30 exhaust but I don't think I'm gonna...

Last edited by HennaE30; 06-19-2014, 07:57 AM.

Comment

3 of my most recent buys.

N new DD watch wanted more of a field watch so here is a Seiko SARG007, it came on a leather dressy kind of strap. Well for me thats no good for a daily so off it came for a Maratac Rubber deployment buckle strap. And a box of Alaskan bear spray for my portable hand held canon

watch 2 by mrsleeve, on Flickr

William Pitt-

Comment

Working...
                                X