• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lorin

Originally posted by slammin.e28
    The M30 is God's engine.

Comment

Originally posted by ST1G View Post

Backyard fun is going to go to a whole new level with this guy.
      Kinda WT tho, Stiggy...
      sigpic

2014 GTI | 2002 Land Cruiser | 1991 Volvo 745t

Comment

Nice vice lj. What kinda mill you throwing that on?

Comment

Originally posted by jaywood View Post
          Nice vice lj. What kinda mill you throwing that on?

It's a Rockwell mill from the 70's. It's not a full size mill so the vice is a bit overkill but i am trying not to buy any tooling that won't apply when i find the right bridgeport or similar. The vice cost 2/3 of what i paid for the mill, lol.
          Lorin

Originally posted by slammin.e28
          The M30 is God's engine.

Comment

Originally posted by ajhostetter View Post
            Kinda WT tho, Stiggy...
            Nahhh, it will hang out on the patio.

Comment

Originally posted by M-technik-3 View Post
              That's a serious snorter. If they made it in a standard I would seriously consider one. SMG equipped?
              no options in US, it's auto 6spd or nothing. this model does have paddle shifters on the steering wheel though. for where I live, auto is a must on the daily driver.
              IG: @Baye30

FRONT VALENCE IS ZENDER!!! STOP FILLING MY PM BOX PPL!!!

Comment

After you drive it a bit, I'd like to hear more about it. I'm looking to get a "new" car here in about a year and I'm looking at 335i / 335d but I do prefer a manual trans. I wouldn't rule out having the auto 335d if it has enough pros over the 335i.
                Estoril E36 M3/4/5 | Toledo E53 X5 3.0 | LeMans E90 335D M-Sport

Comment

Originally posted by mrsleeve View Post
                  why 2wd where it snows
                  Originally posted by JasonC View Post
                  Is there a frame left on that S10?

Yes a frame left...bought the s10 just for the frame and suspension. It's going under this.

www.classicdaily.net
                  1970 m42 swapped 2002
                  1985 LS1/T56 Swapped e28 (557e)

www.blunttech.com - For all your parts needs

Follow me on Instagram for constant build updates @classicdaily
                  https://www.facebook.com/ClassicDailyLLC

Comment

Originally posted by GaryE30 View Post
                    After you drive it a bit, I'd like to hear more about it. I'm looking to get a "new" car here in about a year and I'm looking at 335i / 335d but I do prefer a manual trans. I wouldn't rule out having the auto 335d if it has enough pros over the 335i.
                    gas mileage was another big factor for me. after putting 200miles on it today, I got 28mpg mixed highway/city. makes me like the 335d even more. The infotainment center is pretty Damn cool. My newer 2012 Subaru fully loaded didn't have shit for technology, and made me feel like I was driving a 2001 car with a new body bolted over the top.

My only complaint so far is the msport suspension, it's very bouncy over bumps at speed. I thought the shocks mite be blown, but I put it up on a lift and everything looks ok(no oil leaks from shocks). I will probably be swapping out the shocks and springs for some Koni/H&R sports a little later down the road.
                    IG: @Baye30

FRONT VALENCE IS ZENDER!!! STOP FILLING MY PM BOX PPL!!!

Comment

I'm bored waiting around for my mate to come drive this home. So I guess I'll post this up now.

Comment

this

Continuous For Sale Thread
                        323i s50

Comment

Somebody wore a ring. Time to buff that out.
                          https://www.facebook.com/BentOverRacing

Comment

"We praise or find fault, depending on which of the two provides more opportunity for our powers of judgement to shine."

Comment

Bought a lift, tires, and wheels for my jeep. I'm happy with it

Originally posted by LowR3V'in
                              It's in the name e30tech not e30offtopic

Comment

Originally posted by emerson. View Post
                                Bought a lift, tires, and wheels for my jeep. I'm happy with it
                                There is an odd BMW e30 and Jeep connection on this forum. I see a lot of guys that are also into Jeeps. Mostly older 90's stuff. You'll have to explain to me what that's about.
                                Originally posted by Matt-B
                                hey does anyone know anyone who gets upset and makes electronics?

Comment

Working...
                                X