Post pictures of your most recent purchase

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ceramic bearings?
    back in the 80's we had Simms which i cleaned every weekend, lol, never lost a race ;)

Comment

Abec11 Biltins right now. My wheels are 75mm Orangtang Durians right now, and they're pretty damn fast. Be nice to see how slick the board rolls on these new wheels when they show up, board is a Landyachtz Chinook. I'm going to start taking the bus to work on days when it's not pouring rain, and the main station is about 1.5 mile down the road from my house, relatively flat. I did a dry run today and made it down there in 9 minutes starting from when I walked out my front door.

Comment

Originally posted by Farbin Kaiber View Post
        Ooh! O need that too. You get this kit from Amazon? For an M54?
        R135 /// 1990 Alpinweiß II 325is
        └┼┼┘ /// 1993 Black/Black Convertible (sold)

Comment

Got these this week. Condor parang and crkt m16 10kz.
          Attached Files

Comment

What is this?

Comment

Originally posted by M-technik-3 View Post
              $159 at navy exchange sale
              wow - you got a deal. just paid $250 I think for my bose bluetooth speaker. Love how big the sound is while being so small...

Originally posted by Mr. Burns View Post
              That's sexy
              thanks - a lot more pics on the site www.renownusa.com

Originally posted by ST1G View Post
              Yeah, I love my mtech, but I smaller wheel is pretty appealing. Levent has worked out deals with me before, he is always a pleasure to do business with.
              Originally posted by Varinn View Post
              What wheel is that? It looks real nice, a good deal thicker and it seems to have a nicer finish than the MonteCarlo I have now
              for sure - see everything we offer at www.renownusa.com

:o
              91 DS S52 Slicktop, 91 Calypso M42, 89 Royalblau M20, 84 Bahama Beige 323i, M535, Euro e24, ap1

www.RenownUSA.com
              ig @RenownUSA / @rude.scott

Comment

Originally posted by gte175x View Post
                What is this?
                It's a repair kit for the DISA valve - probably for an M54 engine. I think these things can get sucked into the engine when they break and do lots of damage to the internals.

The DISA valve, otherwise known as the "Intake Manifold Adjuster Unit", is located on the side of the intake manifold and is a common failure item on the BMW M54 engines. The failures are caused by the use of plastic parts for critical components of the DISA valve and the way the parts snap together.
                R135 /// 1990 Alpinweiß II 325is
                └┼┼┘ /// 1993 Black/Black Convertible (sold)

Comment

Originally posted by chadthestampede View Post
                  How do you like it? I'm thinking about getting one but wondering if I shouldn't just jump to the big 60 gal stationary one.
                  Bought it on the day I posted the pic, but just received it tonight. Still in the box. I'll post back after I get it set-up.

I thought about a larger capacity one as well but was working with limited budget. I can always find spare tanks around to plumb in if this is too small, but I don't anticipate maxing this out quite yet ;)
                  Estoril E36 M3/4/5 | Toledo E53 X5 3.0 | LeMans E90 335D M-Sport

Comment

Originally posted by Aleman View Post
                    Ooh! O need that too. You get this kit from Amazon? For an M54?
                    Originally posted by gte175x View Post
                    What is this?
                    Originally posted by Aleman View Post
                    It's a repair kit for the DISA valve - probably for an M54 engine. I think these things can get sucked into the engine when they break and do lots of damage to the internals.

The DISA valve, otherwise known as the "Intake Manifold Adjuster Unit", is located on the side of the intake manifold and is a common failure item on the BMW M54 engines. The failures are caused by the use of plastic parts for critical components of the DISA valve and the way the parts snap together.

Yep, it's a overhaul setup to repair some weak portions of the DISA. It installed easily and I'll know tomorrow if it makes a difference, they say wait 12 hours for the loctite before starting/driving it.

I bought it direct from the manufacturer, but I couldn't get their site to sell me the 1.2bar coolant cap they sell as well. From what I read, it pops before the cooling system, so it's like another fuse on the 'weak' system.

Comment

Few bottles from my friends newly opened distillery.

Comment

grain or tater squeezins
                        Originally posted by Fusion
                        If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
                        The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
                        William Pitt-

Comment

Yep, it's a overhaul setup to repair some weak portions of the DISA. It installed easily and I'll know tomorrow if it makes a difference, they say wait 12 hours for the loctite before starting/driving it.

I bought it direct from the manufacturer, but I couldn't get their site to sell me the 1.2bar coolant cap they sell as well. From what I read, it pops before the cooling system, so it's like another fuse on the 'weak' system.
                          Who is the manufacturer for the one you bought?
                          Estoril E36 M3/4/5 | Toledo E53 X5 3.0 | LeMans E90 335D M-Sport

Comment

Originally posted by GaryE30 View Post
                            Who is the manufacturer for the one you bought?
                            German Auto Solutions. Went together easy, I highly suggest the flurosilicone o ring as well, looks like my issue was that seal.

Comment

Small things for the Z4M

ebay clutch stop, tried the UUC but it's just a hair too big even after shortening the stud and I figure its easier to just sell it and find one with a thinner head.

F10 M5 illuminated "ZHP" knob, I love the ZHP in my e30 so I figured if I could get a similar effect and keep the illuminated effect that it would be a win all around.

Front lower wheel well cover after I derped and broke mine by scraping on a parking lot exit ramp
                              1990 332i, 4 door
                              2008 KTM 990 Superduke
                              2018 Golf R, 6spd manual (Pending delivery)
                              2017 Mazda CX-5 GT
                              2007 Z4M Coupe - Sold to very nice people

Comment

Originally posted by mrsleeve View Post
                                grain or tater squeezins
                                Honey

Comment

Working...
                                X