No announcement yet.

Post pictures of your most recent purchase

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^Did it come with any virgin unicorn tears?
    Originally posted by Matt-B
    hey does anyone know anyone who gets upset and makes electronics?

Comment

Originally posted by george graves View Post
      ^Did it come with any virgin unicorn tears?
      Didn't see any. I figured it was going to sell for WAY more than I bid. Every once in awhile, I get lucky. Now to find an Evo3 intake cam so I can run this one on the exhaust side.

Will
      '59 Alfa Romeo 101.02 Giulietta Sprint
      '69 Alfa Romeo 105.51 1750 GTV (R.I.P)
      '69 Datsun 2000 roadster Vintage race car
      '88 BMW M3

Comment

Just don't drop it! (have you ever dropped a cam shaft? They kinda shatter - a friend showed me that once)
        Originally posted by Matt-B
        hey does anyone know anyone who gets upset and makes electronics?

Comment

Set of Pioneer CS 922a's. From what I have found these are a german issue/sale only speaker. I am not sure if that is actualy true, but if anyone has info please share. I am a speaker nut. Cheap or expensive. Saw these for stupid cheap, and picked them up. Just cleaned them last night, have yet to turn them up and hear them for real.

Comment

Just bought this from "santa". I've used this a few months ago at a buddies shop and loved the way it operated.

Comment

Originally posted by rcsoundn1 View Post

Set of Pioneer CS 922a's. From what I have found these are a german issue/sale only speaker. I am not sure if that is actualy true, but if anyone has info please share. I am a speaker nut. Cheap or expensive. Saw these for stupid cheap, and picked them up. Just cleaned them last night, have yet to turn them up and hear them for real.
              Looks like stuff from 80's I would have bought for my dorm while living in Korea or Philippines.

Granted, I bought Bose and Klipish and some Polk Audio though as well. For right price great speakers for dorms and or garages.
              https://www.facebook.com/BentOverRacing

Comment

would of grabbed those Pioneer's too. how do they sound?!?!?!! my home stereo has a pair of klipsch kg2.2's and KG4.5's all off craigslist. neighbors love me :)

Comment

Would have grabbed
                  Originally posted by kronus
                  would be in depending on tip slant and tube size

Comment

Originally posted by agent View Post
                    Would have grabbed

Comment

Originally posted by 5Toes View Post
                      would of grabbed those Pioneer's too. how do they sound?!?!?!! my home stereo has a pair of klipsch kg2.2's and KG4.5's all off craigslist. neighbors love me :)
                      I still have yet to realy turn them up, but when I have used them, they sound good. I am comparing them to a set of Polk SDAs, so they have real tough competiton. Ill let you know when i get a real listening sesion in with them. There are 2sets on fleebay right now, ones 700, other is 900. If the sell for anywhere near that mine will be on there next.

Comment

Originally posted by rcsoundn1 View Post
                        I still have yet to realy turn them up, but when I have used them, they sound good. I am comparing them to a set of Polk SDAs, so they have real tough competiton. Ill let you know when i get a real listening sesion in with them. There are 2sets on fleebay right now, ones 700, other is 900. If the sell for anywhere near that mine will be on there next.
                        ive had several sets of vintage kenwood/pioneer/fill in the blank console speakers. they never seem to compare to the infinity surround syst we have in the living room. i do see the retro hipster allure but will never understand the prices people seem to ask for them.
                        sigpic
                        Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

88 cabrio becoming alpina b6 3.5s transplanted s62
                        92 Mtech 2 cabrio alpinweiss 770 code
                        88 325ix coupe manual lachsilber/cardinal
                        88 325ix coupe manual diamondschwartz/natur
                        87 e30 m3 for parts lachsilber/cardinal(serial number 7)
                        12 135i M sport cabrio grey/black

Comment

I think it is a lot about personal prefernece. I am not a fan of these newer surround systems. I feel they are lacking in a lot of areas, and often the sound is very thin to me. These pioneers are not an audiophile set to me, and I would never pay even $100 for them, unless they blow me away for some reason. The $15 I dropped on them and the reciever was worth the gamble to me. And if they have no vaue Ill use them in the garage or spare room. I just like the rediclousness of them appeareance wise.

Comment

Comment

Wrightgrip combinations from Wright tools. I was in the middle of changing sway bar bushings when the fedex guy showed up, so I put the 12,13,&14 right to work. I have been wanting a set of flank drives for a long time just never been able to justify the price, These are just as good as set of Flank Drives from Snap but at 1/3 the cost (from amazon) and still 100% made in the USA. I have a new 3/8ths drive ratchet from them coming too, cant wait for it to show up either.

This just confirms where 90% of new and replacements for lost tool dollars are going to go from now on.

Last edited by mrsleeve; 11-16-2015, 06:58 PM.
                              Originally posted by Fusion
                              If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
                              The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
                              William Pitt-

Comment

^ Awesome and thanks for the tip! I'm going g to have to look into them. Haven't found a near decent replacement for Craftsman since they buried themselves in dung.
                                No E30 Club
                                Originally posted by MrBurgundy
                                Anyways, mustangs are gay and mini vans are faster than your car, you just have to deal with that.

Comment

Working...
                                X