No announcement yet.

Post pictures of your most recent purchase

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

16' 1299 Panigale. Not brand new, but only has 128 miles on it.
    Attached Files
    Looking for a 3.46 or lower LSD. Lets make a deal.
    LSx e36TI coming soon
    Originally posted by s0urce
    Man, she'd be so easy to rape

Comment

Originally posted by roguetoaster View Post
      Well, I'll be happy to take that thing off your hands. I mean, it's not like anyone really wants a fast, capable, good looking Z06, right?
      Lol.
      How to remove, install or convert to pop out windows
      http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=297611

Could be better, could be worse.

Comment

Reinforced rear subframe customized to fit the E28 M535i diff and axles, so basically a bulletproof rear subframe.
        Including 2 pot rear calipers.

#ShenanigansE30 1989 Touring AC Schnitzer S3 replica http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=320784
        Ruffian 1987 318is 2 door Hartge project http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=290863
        Natalma 1990 Touring AC Schnitzer S3
        #GlorianaE28 1986 525i
        #AnniePowerE34 525i 3.2 M50 with AC Schnitzer S5 parts
        sigpic

Comment

Some of you may have seen me freaking out a bit regarding wiring for these, but that's mostly sorted now and they're installed!

This is a pair of genuine Recaro C-Orthoped seats from sometime in the 90s. They're an updated version of the seat available as a SIX THOUSAND DOLLAR dealer option in E30s. This is probably the best-condition pair of these in the world. Eight-way adjustability, electric tilt, pneumatic lumbar support, heat, and cool points. I've got a little bit left to figure out regarding the heating elements, but they're pretty much good to go. And holy crap are they better than stock seats. Suuuuuper excited :D
          Interested in vintage cars? Ever thought about racing one? Info, photos, videos, and more can be found at www.michaelsvintageracing.com!

Elva Courier build thread here!

Comment

Originally posted by 325_e30 View Post
            16' 1299 Panigale. Not brand new, but only has 128 miles on it.
            That is a beautiful bike.
            Current Collection: 1990 325is // 1987 325i Vert // 2003 525i 5spd // 1985 380SL // 1992 Ranger 5spd // 2005 Avalanche // 2024 Honda Grom SP

Comment

Originally posted by ELVA164 View Post
              Some of you may have seen me freaking out a bit regarding wiring for these, but that's mostly sorted now and they're installed!

[/URL]

This is a pair of genuine Recaro C-Orthoped seats from sometime in the 90s. They're an updated version of the seat available as a SIX THOUSAND DOLLAR dealer option in E30s. This is probably the best-condition pair of these in the world. Eight-way adjustability, electric tilt, pneumatic lumbar support, heat, and cool points. I've got a little bit left to figure out regarding the heating elements, but they're pretty much good to go. And holy crap are they better than stock seats. Suuuuuper excited :D
              those are rock star mike. how did you find a set in such good shape? maybe get your rear seat recovered at some point to match?

I'm still looking for one more black leather ls-c
              sigpic
              Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

88 cabrio becoming alpina b6 3.5s transplanted s62
              92 Mtech 2 cabrio alpinweiss 770 code
              88 325ix coupe manual lachsilber/cardinal
              88 325ix coupe manual diamondschwartz/natur
              87 e30 m3 for parts lachsilber/cardinal(serial number 7)
              12 135i M sport cabrio grey/black

Comment

Originally posted by flyboyx View Post
                those are rock star mike. how did you find a set in such good shape? maybe get your rear seat recovered at some point to match?

I'm still looking for one more black leather ls-c
                Thanks so much! I thought about doing the rear seat, but I'm not sold either way yet. The rear is in great cosmetic shape and is comfortable, so maybe at some point in the future I'll do a black/gray and put in M3-style bolsters so it matches. That's well behind the back burner now though :)

I honestly don't remember how I found them, but these were in Poland with an apparent "Recaro guy." He's been extremely helpful and responsive. He's on Facebook under "Ricardo Max." Maybe get in touch and let him know I (Mike Clifford) sent you. He seemed to have a lot of stuff. There's also a guy in Thailand I think under "MCK Recaro Seats Cars" who may have some stuff; there was a bit more of a language barrier there, but I know some members here have had good experiences with him.
                Interested in vintage cars? Ever thought about racing one? Info, photos, videos, and more can be found at www.michaelsvintageracing.com!

Comment

i bought my e30 recaros from a guy in poland too. i just want them to be black leather.
                  sigpic
                  Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

88 cabrio becoming alpina b6 3.5s transplanted s62
                  92 Mtech 2 cabrio alpinweiss 770 code
                  88 325ix coupe manual lachsilber/cardinal
                  88 325ix coupe manual diamondschwartz/natur
                  87 e30 m3 for parts lachsilber/cardinal(serial number 7)
                  12 135i M sport cabrio grey/black

Comment

some new every day kicks Pic poached form the interwebs

Originally posted by Fusion
                    If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
                    The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
                    William Pitt-

Comment

Whites ^?

I bought these, pretty excited to see how they compare to Nmds/UBs
                      88 325is Five Speed
                      Lachssilber

Comment

Very Very close, just down the street from whites, Nicks Boots, they are just as good if not better. Got the chance to hit up both Whites and Nicks last week while in Spokane for a couple days, my wife picked out a new pair of riding boots (horse) from whites in a Packer style. Know several whites guys, that have made the switch so I thought I would give them a shot for something non work oriented. So far they are great fit and feel just like my work boots just a little lighter and shorter uppers.
                        If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
                        The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
                        William Pitt-

Comment

Originally posted by Herr Faust Schinken View Post
                          I bought these, pretty excited to see how they compare to Nmds/UBs
                          Those are nice. I'm gonna need to find a pair...

Originally posted by SpasticDwarf;n6449866
                          Honestly I built it just to have a place to sit and listen to Hotline Bling on repeat.

Comment

Originally posted by mrsleeve View Post
                            some new every day kicks Pic poached form the interwebs
                            I prefer to believe you propped your phone up in the foyer, set a timer, and posed for this muttering to yourself, "Off to r3v with these!"

Comment

Originally posted by ELVA164 View Post
                              I prefer to believe you propped your phone up in the foyer, set a timer, and posed for this muttering to yourself, "Off to r3v with these!"
                              :rofl:

on that note its not bought yet but we are under contract on this, finally got someplace that works for everything, her horses have space and I finally have some shop space again.While not public land adjacent, we have 2 access points less than a mile away in 2 directions. It needs a little work, new flooring in the house, and shop needs a bit of maintenance

William Pitt-

Comment

Is that out in BFE?

Comment

Working...
                                X