No announcement yet.

Post pictures of your most recent purchase

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Heard one drive by the other day, sounded as exciting as my fax machine. Probably a fun little car to drive. Might go test drive one just for the hell of it.

Originally posted by blunttech
    Dude this is r3v. 20 bucks gets you a used timing belt or a low mileage head gasket

Comment

Originally posted by jason952 View Post
      jelly

Go here be happy!

Ratchet Garage e30 V8 build.

Comment

3000 lbs, 400+ whp when I retune on E85, AWD, torque, 5 seats, good MPG, reliable, one-owner. Love it. Very raw and fun.
        RIP: Delphin '89 E30 with S50 swap and lots of goodies :'(

Then: '04 Evo 8 RS, 500 whp/420 wtq 2900 lb E85 AWD turbo shits 'n giggles

Now: 2003 BMW M5 in Sterling Gray

Comment

shoulda got the 9

Comment

Originally posted by Pantless Spency View Post
            shoulda got the 9
            9 is heavier, slower, and costs a lot more for what amounts to the same car with different front/rear end + variable valve timing. Evo 8 RS > Evo 9 RS

Plus the 8 can be converted to look like a 9 pretty easily. :p They are the exact same car other than MIVEC + front/rear changes and some other minor stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by DisgustipatedAP1 View Post
              9 is heavier, slower, and costs a lot more for what amounts to the same car with different front/rear end + variable valve timing. Evo 8 RS > Evo 9 RS

Plus the 8 can be converted to look like a 9 pretty easily. :p They are the exact same car other than MIVEC + front/rear changes and some other minor stuff.
              EVO 8 all damn day.

Originally posted by blunttech
              Dude this is r3v. 20 bucks gets you a used timing belt or a low mileage head gasket

Comment

oooo i just always liek the 9's styling more.
                never new the driving experience difference.

Comment

[ATTACH]60403[/ATTACH]
                  Swanny!
                  SUCKERS.

Comment

Originally posted by mrcheezle19 View Post
                    EVO 8 all damn day.
                    Yuppp... for the price difference between my (already excellently modded) 8 and a similar condition, one owner Evo 9, I could take my 8 to 500-600 awhp, have Evo 9 front + rear conversion (f/r bumpers, heads, tails), run KW V3 suspension, put on 17x9 Volks CE-28's with 255mm rubber, install f/r sway bars, camber plates, lightweight battery...

You get the idea.

Originally posted by Pantless Spency View Post
                    oooo i just always liek the 9's styling more.
                    never new the driving experience difference.
                    9's are nice, don't get me wrong. They're just not worth the extra 5-10k they cost over an 8. I'll take my 3000 lb 8 over a 3350 lb Evo 9 MR any day though...

The Evo X is awesome as well, the handling is insane, but they weigh 500-600 lbs more than my 8. That's crazy. And they make roughly the same power (supposedly the engine can't even hold as much power on stock block as 8/9!)...

Comment

Where's the spoiler at though?

Comment

Originally posted by tttoon View Post
                        Where's the spoiler at though?
                        RS comes wingless from the factory to reduce weight. ;) I might get a spare trunk with wing to swap back and forth. The wing looks awesome.

Comment

I don't know how I feel about the spoiler v. no spoiler debate. Same Evo, with spoiler, then with (some high end?) carbon fiber trunk.

Comment

Originally posted by jason952 View Post
                            so much win

Jason your e30 and my e30 are almost twinseys!
                            Originally posted by flyboyx
                            i have watched my dog lick himself off a few times

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Burns View Post
                              Jason your e30 and my e30 are almost twinseys!
                              sweet, but you are moar low, gotta rep the 80's bronzit

Comment

Originally posted by Rsully70sev View Post
                                I don't know how I feel about the spoiler v. no spoiler debate. Same Evo, with spoiler, then with (some high end?) carbon fiber trunk.
                                Personally, without the wing it just looks like a cheap lancer....

Great cars though, I will never forgive Mitsubishi for ditching the tried and proven 4g63 platform.
                                No E30 Club
                                Originally posted by MrBurgundy
                                Anyways, mustangs are gay and mini vans are faster than your car, you just have to deal with that.

Comment

Working...
                                X