Post pictures of your most recent purchase

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by noE30 View Post
    Right on! I'm waiting on my set as well, next week I hope!.
    I can't wait for mine. My rears need stiffer springs. my sidewalls are blank. lol

Originally posted by chop_suey View Post
    Are these coils like BC, Megans, ....? or better, havent heard too much on these.
    The fronts still need to be welded and the rears are pretty much the same, separate shock and spring they do have 5 year warranty. I spoke to Jaze (Jesus Christ) on Stanceworks. Hit him up.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by chop_suey View Post
      Are these coils like BC, Megans, ....? or better, havent heard too much on these.
      youtube them

1991 325iS turbo

Comment

Originally posted by e30trooper View Post
        if you ever need a clean trunk i got this one from FCB_M3's part out very clean but never used it. i have grown to like the sedan with out the lip on the trunk better.

Last edited by EREKSHUN; 02-24-2013, 08:40 AM. Reason: typo

Comment

ALL SMILES HERE!!!!

my build here ---> http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/show...ht=lemans+blue

Comment

Originally posted by sweet6e30 View Post
            ALL SMILEY'S HERE!!!!
            Fixed

Comment

Originally posted by slippery View Post
              [ATTACH]66541[/ATTACH]
              what brand is that? and where did you get it from i like!
              Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Trust me it stock :yawn:

Comment

1940's Certina wristwatch:

"We praise or find fault, depending on which of the two provides more opportunity for our powers of judgement to shine."

Comment

E36M3 Already got a new Bumper and Header panel ordered and some staggered contours on the way. :p
                  [IMG][/IMG]

Comment

Originally posted by jdirty View Post
                    "BWS Coils Pic"

No E30 specific photos so i just grabbed one from their site. lol
                    Originally posted by noE30 View Post
                    Right on! I'm waiting on my set as well, next week I hope!.
                    Around how much did the broadway coilovers run for you guys? Been leaning toward bags for my e30 but I may get some if I get another e30 project.

http://halden-fabricius.tumblr.com/

Comment

That's a great looking Swiss time piece. I'd heard of Certina before seeing your post but knew basically nothing about them. You inspired me to take a few minutes to research the company. Looks like they've made quality stuff for a long ass time.

Is your piece fully functional? And how'd you get a hold of it (ebay, craigslist, local store, etc.)? Do you have a link to more info about that specific watch? Being an ME, quality old watches have always fascinated me. It really boggles the mind how they were able to make mechanical systems on such a small scale and with such precision over 100 years ago.

The Swiss are known for their precision capabilities -- not just for watches either. My company bought a large "machine shop" in Switzerland because we were ramping up production on a series of assemblies that contain some small parts that require extremely high precision. Not that companies stateside aren't capable, but this specific operation already had a great reputation for their quality and efficiency. I wouldn't mind taking a trip over there to take a look at their facility.

Originally posted by Turf1600 View Post
                      1940's Certina wristwatch:

Comment

Originally posted by TwoJ's View Post
                        That's a great looking Swiss time piece. I'd heard of Certina before seeing your post but knew basically nothing about them. You inspired me to take a few minutes to research the company. Looks like they've made quality stuff for a long ass time.

Is your piece fully functional? And how'd you get a hold of it (ebay, craigslist, local store, etc.)? Do you have a link to more info about that specific watch? Being an ME, quality old watches have always fascinated me. It really boggles the mind how they were able to make mechanical systems on such a small scale and with such precision over 100 years ago.

The Swiss are known for their precision capabilities -- not just for watches either. My company bought a large "machine shop" in Switzerland because we were ramping up production on a series of assemblies that contain some small parts that require extremely high precision. Not that companies stateside aren't capable, but this specific operation already had a great reputation for their quality and efficiency. I wouldn't mind taking a trip over there to take a look at their facility.
                        Picked it up on ebay. I saw it and absolutely had to have it. Here's the link: http://www.ebay.com/itm/221189717961...84.m1423.l2649

As with anything else on ebay condition is a gamble. After VERY closely inspecting the photos and comparing them with other KF320 movements I feel pretty good about it. I also exchanged about 30 emails with the seller - south america has a spotty reputation as far as ebay is concerned.

I also have a 1920's "Grana" - certina's former name. Here it is:

And here's an album with some of my other vintage watches - if you're interested:

Discover the magic of the internet at Imgur, a community powered entertainment destination. Lift your spirits with funny jokes, trending memes, entertaining gifs, inspiring stories, viral videos, and so much more from users like turf1600.
                        "We praise or find fault, depending on which of the two provides more opportunity for our powers of judgement to shine."

Comment

Originally posted by Turf1600 View Post
                          Picked it up on ebay. I saw it and absolutely had to have it. Here's the link: http://www.ebay.com/itm/221189717961...84.m1423.l2649

As with anything else on ebay condition is a gamble. After VERY closely inspecting the photos and comparing them with other KF320 movements I feel pretty good about it. I also exchanged about 30 emails with the seller - south america has a spotty reputation as far as ebay is concerned.

I also have a 1920's "Grana" - certina's former name. Here it is:

And here's an album with some of my other vintage watches - if you're interested:

http://imgur.com/a/Cj2yi
                          You've got great taste in watches -- or at least your taste aligns with mine. I'd love to have basically all of the watches in that album. Specifically this one:

That Grana is really cool too. From what I understand, a mens watch from that era is pretty rare.

And damnit man, now you've got me looking at watches to buy. There are too many things I want right now.

Comment

Recaro LSs for the new DD. Coming from AC Nico in Gemany. Can't wait until they arrive!!
                            Originally posted by LJ851
                            kingston is the play by play announcer for this thread.
                            ‘Tis by the grace of God that my cars run!

Originally posted by unloadedak
                            #teamross
                            Siobhan's Build Thread - UPDATED!

Comment

They look awesome! Very nice!
                              Mtech1 v8 build thread - https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/sho...d.php?t=413205

OEM v8 manual chip or dme - https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/sho....php?p=4938827

Comment

Latest piece. Need to buy some car parts instead. :hitler:
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X