No announcement yet.

Post pictures of your most recent purchase

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can I bet on this death match with the birth certificates and social security cards of two adopted South American children? The children come with the documents, and they are not getting along with my Eastern European "adopted" childslaves. I have to have one set work indoors scrubbing the floors with their toothbrushes, while the other pair shoes the horses. They are all over 6 years old, so they are ready for full time work. I just need to get rid of a few so I can house the two aboriginal citizens of Australia I have coming in on a containership next month. I only have four bamboo sleeping mats, and I can't hot swap and rotate them due to the lice.

Comment

Originally posted by Farbin Kaiber View Post
      Can I bet on this death match with the birth certificates and social security cards of two adopted South American children? The children come with the documents, and they are not getting along with my Eastern European "adopted" childslaves. I have to have one set work indoors scrubbing the floors with their toothbrushes, while the other pair shoes the horses. They are all over 6 years old, so they are ready for full time work. I just need to get rid of a few so I can house the two aboriginal citizens of Australia I have coming in on a containership next month. I only have four bamboo sleeping mats, and I can't hot swap and rotate them due to the lice.
      pics?

Comment

Originally posted by Turf1600 View Post
        I hate myself for this one. I need to effing cut it out.

1937 Tissot:

You can just send me all the deals you want to buy and I'll get them instead.. You get some awesome vintage watches.
        2011 JGC daily, 1985 944

Comment

Originally posted by 10Toes View Post
          pics?

Sorry, due to their native beliefset, they fear photography is a tricky withe man's method of stealing souls, so I don't have any photographs of them. However I may have some IR security cam footage from when they collect the eggs from the henhouse in the mornings before sunrise.

Signed,

The SSS (Sneaky Soul Stealer)

Comment

Cale: The guy that no matter what you are doing, he knows better than you, and will shove his e-knowledge and well versed in Netflix and YouTube documentary skillest in your face.

(And he shoots guns, but implies Americans are unsuited to do the same...)
            I'm glad to see I have fans! Don't forget I have a huge dick and only date supermodels. Care to point out where I've referenced any sort of video to support an argument?

I do shoot, at work...in the military. If you are incapable of differentiating between that and private ownership, then you're an idiot.

I love the internets

Comment

Canada, Military, LOL

Comment

....Can I borrow one to mow my lawn? It looks straight up like Cambodia in my front yard. Trade you two chickens and a lawn gnome once they find it.

BLUE NOSE - M62 SWAP

THE E30 + 1 BUILD

Comment

[URL=http://s1055.photobucket.com/user/ukau/media/20130603_164216_zps34844cab.jpg.html][/URL

Tails and euro filler. Evo spoiler with dtm flap are next

Comment

Originally posted by 10Toes View Post
                    Canada, Military, LOL
                    I thought they had mounties or whatever? Like dudley do right or something.

And what I bought today:
                    Attached Files
                    ~ Puch Cafe. ~ Do business? feedback ~ Check out my leather company ~

Instagram: @BWeissLeather

Current cars:
                    ~ '87 325 M30B35 swap
                    ~ '87 535
                    ~ 01 540 Msport 6spd
                    ~ '06 X5 4.8is

Comment

My posting is not complete without something for you guys to hate. Snagged these too.
                      Attached Files
                      ~ Puch Cafe. ~ Do business? feedback ~ Check out my leather company ~

Instagram: @BWeissLeather

Current cars:
                      ~ '87 325 M30B35 swap
                      ~ '87 535
                      ~ 01 540 Msport 6spd
                      ~ '06 X5 4.8is

Comment

hippie

since we're on shoes, here's my latest set of running shoes
                        Estoril E36 M3/4/5 | Toledo E53 X5 3.0 | LeMans E90 335D M-Sport

Comment

Derp.
                          1985 325e M50TU(Sold)
                          1991 318is Slicktop (Sold)
                          1990 325is Brilliantrot S50/5 Lug Swapped.
                          1992 525i Manual shitbox Winter Beater

Comment

Bastards would change the battery design. Can't have anyone buying lithium ion batteries for their old working model now can they?
                            No E30 Club
                            Originally posted by MrBurgundy
                            Anyways, mustangs are gay and mini vans are faster than your car, you just have to deal with that.

Comment

10mm spacers

'02 Outback wagon
                              '87 325is 5sp
                              '93 Kawasaki ZR1100

Comment

Originally posted by Swanny View Post
                                Nice toes.
                                "We praise or find fault, depending on which of the two provides more opportunity for our powers of judgement to shine."

Comment

Working...
                                X