No announcement yet.

Post pictures of your most recent purchase

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So happy, took me a long time to track down hooked gold/green RB Aviators.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by F34R; 07-22-2013, 08:38 AM.
    ~ Puch Cafe. ~ Do business? feedback ~ Check out my leather company ~

Instagram: @BWeissLeather

Current cars:
    ~ '87 325 M30B35 swap
    ~ '87 535
    ~ 01 540 Msport 6spd
    ~ '06 X5 4.8is

Comment

^love it!

Alvin Draft-Matic drafting pencil set

Not as good as my papermate I have - and love(that you can't buy anywhere!!!) but for $40 - it's nice to have all 3 lead sizes - as back ups. I do a lot of "back-of-the-envelope" sketches (if you haven't guessed)

I've always used a 0.5mm mostly. But I love the 0.9mm. Reminds me more of a real lead holder pencil. You can go really thin, or really thick lines. Good heft to them too.

Last edited by george graves; 07-22-2013, 04:04 AM.
      Originally posted by Matt-B
      hey does anyone know anyone who gets upset and makes electronics?

Comment

deal of the century NEW factory sealed 6D kit with 24-105L for 1275 bucks from a target target in central OH. I NEVER GET THIS LUCKY, I will prolly die in a truck fire tomarrow

Originally posted by Fusion
        If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
        The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
        William Pitt-

Comment

Comment

Sick Cannon Sleeve, that will take some purrrttyyyyyy pictarsrrssssss
            ~ Puch Cafe. ~ Do business? feedback ~ Check out my leather company ~

Instagram: @BWeissLeather

Current cars:
            ~ '87 325 M30B35 swap
            ~ '87 535
            ~ 01 540 Msport 6spd
            ~ '06 X5 4.8is

Comment

Originally posted by F34R View Post
              Sweet! Wish I could rock aviators, but I look like an rtard wearing them :(

NEW ERA AUTO GLASS - SFV SOCAL - 818 974-3673
              DREWLIENTE

1$ PShops PM me

Comment

Originally posted by F34R View Post

Wow! Remember wearing those way back in 1977.
                Darn I'm way old, lol.

Comment

Originally posted by mrsleeve View Post
                  deal of the century NEW factory sealed 6D kit with 24-105L for 1275 bucks from a target target in central OH. I NEVER GET THIS LUCKY, I will prolly die in a truck fire tomarrow

Amazing grab that's a like a $2k body.
                  2011 JGC daily, 1985 944

Comment

$550 for both, bought from a friend who's having a baby. Near new, maybe 3 hours on the compressor.

sigpic

Rebellion Forge Custom Fabrication

1988 325is - TrackRat in progress

Instagram @rebellionforge

Comment

Originally posted by george graves View Post
                      ^love it!

Alvin Draft-Matic drafting pencil set

Not as good as my papermate I have - and love(that you can't buy anywhere!!!) but for $40 - it's nice to have all 3 lead sizes - as back ups. I do a lot of "back-of-the-envelope" sketches (if you haven't guessed)

I've always used a 0.5mm mostly. But I love the 0.9mm. Reminds me more of a real lead holder pencil. You can go really thin, or really thick lines. Good heft to them too.

Where did you get these? I've been looking for a set, I work with design drawings all the time, all my company supplies is the cheap Pentel's. I'd have to lock these up, but for as much and I use it I'd love to have some nice ones.
                      sigpic

Rebellion Forge Custom Fabrication

1988 325is - TrackRat in progress

Instagram @rebellionforge

Comment

Originally posted by IronFreak View Post
                        Where did you get these? I've been looking for a set, I work with design drawings all the time, all my company supplies is the cheap Pentel's. I'd have to lock these up, but for as much and I use it I'd love to have some nice ones.

I was wrong - it's only $23 for a set of 3(+shipping). Quite the steal. 0.5mm is great for writing. I've tried smaller, and the lead breaks too easily But, as I said, my new favorite is the 0.9mm. You can do some kick ass diagrams with it.

While you're at it, grab one of these - supper handy to keep all your pens/pencils handy. :D

I haven't tried these - but it's considered the "best" mechanical pencile on the market. "Rotring 600" - I think they are only like $40-60 each. Also the Rotring 800. Here is a whole thread on different pencils if you want to be bothered: http://edcforums.com/threads/best-me...il-ever.90269/

Last edited by george graves; 07-23-2013, 07:43 AM.
                        Originally posted by Matt-B
                        hey does anyone know anyone who gets upset and makes electronics?

Comment

Junkyard today $40 (needs new passenger high beam bucket)
                          1991 325i - "Scambles" The Daily Driven lightly modded.
                          1988 Mazda RX-7 TII "Mako" The Free Dorito
                          bacon by Jared Laabs, on Flickr

Comment

17" MacBook Pro 2.5GHz Quad Core i7 - 8GB RAM - 750GB HDD. Strategically photographed with my rasturbated DTM poster in the background.

1991 318iS Sterlingsilber - 1989 325i Cirrusblau (sold) - 1990 318iC Brilliantrot (sold)

Comment

New DD

1987 325i-M60b44 swap

Comment

^ Sweet! A Brodeo support vehicle.
                                Originally posted by kronus
                                would be in depending on tip slant and tube size

Comment

Working...
                                X