Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Are you trying to get me run off ?? :)
    Originally posted by Fusion
    If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
    The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
    William Pitt-

Comment

Originally posted by mrsleeve View Post
      Really use you bean, the dots have been nearly compleatly conected for you, do we need to draw you a fucking picture too????

Easy Sleeve, you have to remember that some of these kids are just hitting puberty and have yet had time to explore
      Build your own dreams, or someone else will hire you to build theirs!

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

OK maybe I was a bit harsh. I sorry, its been one hell of a morning so maybe I am a little more pissy than normal
        Originally posted by Fusion
        If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
        The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
        William Pitt-

Comment

Originally posted by Jorgen View Post
          Four post bed 2 arms to legs?
          Ahhh...that's right.... Speaking from experience? ;)

Originally posted by mrsleeve View Post
          Really use you bean, the dots have been nearly compleatly conected for you, do we need to draw you a fucking picture too????
          I apologize my BDSM knowledge is lacking, apparently.

Originally posted by SpasticDwarf;n6449866
          Honestly I built it just to have a place to sit and listen to Hotline Bling on repeat.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by TurboJake View Post
              x4

I'm gonna have a whole lotta fun torturing her.
              Hahahaha! :rofl:

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1381459598875.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	34.0 KB
ID:	7160884
                20" Axis Angle 8.5" front, 10" rear
                Should look really nice on my new to me Bimmer...
                https://www.forabodiesonly.com/mopar...re-irs.356333/

This Forum is built on love, and powered by Sexual Tension!

When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car.

Comment

e30 floormats are now completely NLA.

Comment

Did you order from Turner? They still showed available yesterday when I checked.
                    I love that people ask stupid questions so I dont have.

Comment

About 6 years ago I was a DDR MONSTER. Used to get A-AAAs on all heavy songs. Show off at malls etc. Got a GF and she also danced like a beast. Life caught up and just never danced anymore...

Parents found a pair of BRAND NEW pads for free. Game store could not sell DDR stuff I guess. Problem is it came with Highschool musical themed disk.

Bought every game for the 360 today! 23.00 well spent :)

I am not in perfect shape, but I USED to be about 290+lbs when I was 18. Granted I wore it alright with a 6'5'' frame. Now 27 I am 6'5'' 235lbs. When I danced up until I was about 21 I dropped to 190.
                      Attached Files
                      ~ Puch Cafe. ~ Do business? feedback ~ Check out my leather company ~

Instagram: @BWeissLeather

Current cars:
                      ~ '87 325 M30B35 swap
                      ~ '87 535
                      ~ 01 540 Msport 6spd
                      ~ '06 X5 4.8is

Comment

Originally posted by F34R View Post
                        About 6 years ago I was a DDR MONSTER. Used to get A-AAAs on all heavy songs. Show off at malls etc. Got a GF and she also danced like a beast. Life caught up and just never danced anymore...

Parents found a pair of BRAND NEW pads for free. Game store could not sell DDR stuff I guess. Problem is it came with Highschool musical themed disk.

I am not in perfect shape, but I USED to be about 290+lbs when I was 18. Granted I wore it alright with a 6'5'' frame. Now 27 I am 6'5'' 235lbs. When I danced up until I was about 21 I dropped to 190.
                        I love you <3

When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car.

Comment

Picked up my new 20" for my new project today soo stoked...
                          9" wide front
                          10" rear...:D

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1381549631456.jpg
Size:	91.6 KB
ID:	7160905

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1381549644504.jpg
Size:	88.5 KB
ID:	7160906

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1381549666828.jpg
Size:	93.9 KB
ID:	7160907
                          And bought my boy a new outfit for play and Halloween....

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1381549678854.jpg
Size:	59.3 KB
ID:	7160908

Comment

20s LOL donk like a mofo. You will have NO issues getting big booty bitches ;)
                            ~ Puch Cafe. ~ Do business? feedback ~ Check out my leather company ~

Instagram: @BWeissLeather

Current cars:
                            ~ '87 325 M30B35 swap
                            ~ '87 535
                            ~ 01 540 Msport 6spd
                            ~ '06 X5 4.8is

Comment

Originally posted by F34R View Post

wow
                              If it's got tits or tires, it's gonna cost ya!

Comment

Wow, I didn't think it was going to cause THAT much of a stir.

But yes, it's both wrists and both ankles. Because she "Doesn't like vibrators". Can't risk being donkey kicked in the face. Should be fun. Especially if she's wearing the nun outfit at the time.

Leave Me Transaction Feedback

Comment

Working...
                                X