No announcement yet.

Post pictures of your most recent purchase

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A woman that does not like a vibe???? This is something I have never even heard of. What's wrong with her????
    Originally posted by Fusion
    If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
    The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
    William Pitt-

Comment

^she just hasn't been s and m'ed by jake yet. thats all.
      sigpic
      Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

88 cabrio becoming alpina b6 3.5s transplanted s62
      92 Mtech 2 cabrio alpinweiss 770 code
      88 325ix coupe manual lachsilber/cardinal
      88 325ix coupe manual diamondschwartz/natur
      87 e30 m3 for parts lachsilber/cardinal(serial number 7)
      12 135i M sport cabrio grey/black

Comment

Just picked up a set of 4x100's SSR Mesh 16x7 et25 & 16x7.5 et6 rims with 66mm center bores.

I'll use the 7.5's et6 up front, they will clear Wilwood 310mm BBK without spacers, currently running a set of SSR EX-C
        with 15mm 5x114 to 4x100 adaptors.

As far as rear, I'll take the 5x114 EX-C's 16x9 et0 shells and transfer 4x100 centers from the 7 et25's for perfect fit. Finally !!!

Think going to get centers dipped in a grey carbon finish and keep lips polished., or just leave them black as is, not sure yet.

New 4x100's, I'll use the lower 2 wider rims.

and EX-C's wide rear donor shells :)

this is how the EX-C's fit at the moment with 15mm 5x114.3 to 4x100 adaptors., so it will look same but rears will be flush, no mo' rubbing.

Last edited by fporro; 10-13-2013, 01:37 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by F34R View Post
          About 6 years ago I was a DDR MONSTER. Used to get A-AAAs on all heavy songs. Show off at malls etc. Got a GF and she also danced like a beast. Life caught up and just never danced anymore...
          Just 6 years ago?! DDR was cool in 2000-2003 and then it just disappeared. I was good at DDR, but as soon as I got into college, I got into Halo for a couple years. After that, I didn't give a shit about any fad in particular.

Comment

I think I just bought this. Will confirm on Friday.
            Gave me friend a wad of cash and said "Find me a car"

We'll see what he bought. Supposedly a one owner 1997 M3/4/5

world renown Harry Potter expert
            sigpic

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1381956390955.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	95.3 KB
ID:	7160992

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1381956405049.jpg
Size:	79.6 KB
ID:	7160993

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1381956483282.jpg
Size:	101.7 KB
ID:	7160994

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1381956496162.jpg
Size:	44.4 KB
ID:	7160995

Bought tires to fit my new wheels

Next dropping the car on lowtec 35mm

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1381956507520.jpg
Size:	91.3 KB
ID:	7160996
              https://www.forabodiesonly.com/mopar...re-irs.356333/

This Forum is built on love, and powered by Sexual Tension!

When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car.

Comment

Not feeling the wheels on the E38, but its your car so don't mind me. :)
                Estoril E36 M3/4/5 | Toledo E53 X5 3.0 | LeMans E90 335D M-Sport

Comment

Originally posted by GaryE30 View Post
                  Not feeling the wheels on the E38, but its your car so don't mind me. :)
                  I think they look kinda out of place right now, but will look good when the car is lower. Maybe also putting some kind of lip on the front end to make it look a bit lower would help out.
                  sigpic
                  "The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten."

Comment

Originally posted by deutschman View Post
                    I think they look kinda out of place right now, but will look good when the car is lower. Maybe also putting some kind of lip on the front end to make it look a bit lower would help out.
                    YES!
                    Ok so the picture don't do it justice I admit. It does look sic' in person!
                    The reason for the wheels is that they have the same (look) as the car sorta speak...
                    gray/polished face with a black inset. Much like the car Silver with a nice balance of black trim and interior..

also it looks a bit odd cause of the tire size I chose. if i was to keep it a it's present ride height i would have gone with 255/35 fronts and 285/35 rears which would have filled the wheel gaps more giving it a better "fit"

So when buying the tire I put into account the drop of 35mm wanting that sleek dropped e38 look but still have a nice daily drive I went with the set of tire i have so i get no rub... ;D
                    245/35 front and 275/30 rears

And I also have an Alpina e38 lip on order to combat that strange front lip that my 2001 e38 has... Still looking for a good paint shop to shoot it for me.. I will keep updating as i go.... ;)

When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car.

Comment

lol

Originally posted by SpasticDwarf;n6449866
                      Honestly I built it just to have a place to sit and listen to Hotline Bling on repeat.

Comment

Originally posted by lambo View Post

lol
                        lol...

Comment

Originally posted by deutschman View Post
                          It's not an E30 tho.
                          2011 1M Alpine white/black
                          1996 Civic white/black
                          1988 M3 lachs/black

Comment

Originally posted by lambo View Post

lol

Looks like a beached whale. That is monkey's style though....
                            Lorin

Originally posted by slammin.e28
                            The M30 is God's engine.

Comment

Originally posted by LJ851 View Post
                              Looks like a beached whale. That is monkey's style though....
                              88 325is Five Speed
                              Lachssilber

Comment

HEY! That's not NICE!

This is my first big car! I need it cause my kid started hockey and he has a shit ton of gear....

And i can now cruze seaworld looking for strays....:what:

Comment

Working...
                                X