Cajun pawn BMW steering wheel

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • imsotyerred
    replied
    Motherfucker actually said "George Warshington" :rofl

    smart kid though

    Leave a comment:


  • Thizzelle
    replied
    people are hella dumb for selling their stuff to pawnshops when you can put it on ebay, craigslist, local ads, etc. for way more money. just lazy ass's

    Leave a comment:


  • InuFaye
    replied
    those shows are always a ripoff

    Leave a comment:


  • M42Technik
    replied
    Anyone got more info about that wheel? Never seen anything like that from Momo before! Very cool.

    Leave a comment:


  • regnu
    replied
    I don't think the kid got screwed, if he wanted full price he should have put it on ebay. Pawn guys are never going to give you full price for an item.

    Leave a comment:


  • VANOS714
    replied
    Not everyone is a winner.

    Leave a comment:


  • bacain32
    replied
    Saw that episode too and wanted that wheel! Kid got screwed on that one!

    Leave a comment:


  • Pantless Spency
    replied
    Catch up on Cajun Pawn Stars, only on HISTORY. Get exclusive videos, pictures, bios and check out more of your favorite moments from seasons past.



    You can watch it here season 2 episode 3 "buy george!"

    Leave a comment:


  • Pantless Spency
    replied
    I know it's season 2 episode 3 "buy george!"

    Leave a comment:


  • e30austin
    replied
    Originally posted by Pantless Spency
    I'm looking furouciously
    Clearly.

    Leave a comment:


  • Pantless Spency
    replied
    I'm looking furouciously

    Leave a comment:


  • MattAvino
    replied
    pictarz naow!!!

    Leave a comment:


  • Vivek
    replied
    Call the shop and buy it. Was this on...nvm just learned to read

    Leave a comment:


  • Pantless Spency
    started a topic Cajun pawn BMW steering wheel

    Cajun pawn BMW steering wheel

    So last night I was watching that dumbass show on tru tv, and some like 8 yea old fat kid came into the pawn shop with a super sick wheel that looked like it was off of a 2002, made of metal and wood with a turquoise stone inlay and a gold plate with a diamond on it? Dude the wheel was so awesome, I would kill to have it in my e21 and the kid said he got it at a garage sale, anyways he ended up selling it. To the pawn shop owner for like 50 or 100 bucks! I forget exagtly but The wheel was atleast worth like 300-500 such a bad ass wheel.

    Can't find pics or video right now I'm on my phone but did anyone else see it? I was blown away by it lol
Working...