Cajun pawn BMW steering wheel

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • kyledoestheastro
    replied
    Thanks for the responses, I think I'm going to end up passing on it since there's no way to know how much it's really worth. I have a horrible tendency to buy things on impulse based on the rare factor.

    Originally posted by Nader393
    That's the steering wheel I imagine an Indian chief would have in his car when the money started rolling in from the casino.
    I also now cannot unsee that

    Leave a comment:


  • flyboyx
    replied
    Originally posted by kyledoestheastro
    Anybody ever find more info on this? There's one for sale near me for $500 I'm debating on. This is the only thread on the internet I can find about it lol



    Video of wheel:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dBwJZT6x69s
    taste is very subjective to be sure. i wouldn't mind having that "thing" in my collection of wood steering wheels, but there is no way in hell i would ever be caught dead with this gaudy trinket mounted in my car.



    there is another thread here about this wheel. i guess this make 2 "places" in the internet it can be found.



    here is my entry from circa 2014:

    Originally posted by flyboyx
    i was there about two yeas ago and saw this wheel sitting in the shop. they were asking about 200 bucks for it at the time. I decided it was a little too "urban lifestyle" for my taste and i skipped over it to buy a milwaukee 18volt impact wrench. if i remember right, the adapter is wrong for e30. perhaps e21 or e23.

    that is an original mono wheel that someone did some serious woodworking craftsmanship to. the inlays are real turquoise. the wood was mahogany or possibly walnut. i think somewhere on my phone, i have a better picture of it.

    Leave a comment:


  • straight6pwr
    replied
    wood airbag! boom! hardwood to the face!

    Leave a comment:


  • Nader393
    replied
    That's the steering wheel I imagine an Indian chief would have in his car when the money started rolling in from the casino.

    Leave a comment:


  • LJ851
    replied
    Sorry, that wheel is just ridiculous. No wonder it's rare.

    Leave a comment:


  • Coupelx
    replied
    Great now the price of steering wheels on r3v is gonna double.

    Leave a comment:


  • ThatOneEuroE30
    replied
    Yes buy it. Thats bad ass

    Leave a comment:


  • Herr Faust Schinken
    replied
    Buy it

    Leave a comment:


  • ST1G
    replied
    Bad ass.

    Leave a comment:


  • kyledoestheastro
    replied
    Anybody ever find more info on this? There's one for sale near me for $500 I'm debating on. This is the only thread on the internet I can find about it lol



    Video of wheel:
    Last edited by kyledoestheastro; 02-19-2016, 11:21 AM.

    Leave a comment:


  • mechdonald
    replied
    Originally posted by slammin.e28guy
    Better shoot that store an e-mail not to ship that wheel USPS! It'll get all kindsa bent up and repackaged!
    and maybe repainted too

    Leave a comment:


  • slammin.e28
    replied
    Better shoot that store an e-mail not to ship that wheel USPS! It'll get all kindsa bent up and repackaged!

    Leave a comment:


  • ReallyDirtyThirty
    replied
    Originally posted by absolutdog
    thx ReallyDirtyThirty
    pics make life better!!!

    I like the gaudy wheel too!!!
    No problem. Never underestimate the google image search intrepidation of a man with a salaried desk job during a slow afternoon.

    Leave a comment:


  • absolutdog
    replied
    thx ReallyDirtyThirty
    pics make life better!!!

    I like the gaudy wheel too!!!

    Leave a comment:


  • ReallyDirtyThirty
    replied
    Is this it??

    Leave a comment:

Working...