To Xbox 360 or not to Xbox 360

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

To Xbox 360 or not to Xbox 360

I am #5 on the list at my local Gamestop. Should I drop 500 bux on the premium system and a couple games? Or should I not? I really want one but I don't know if I can justify spending that much on anything (except my car).

you could buy an m50 for that much... or koni adjustables... or a set of my tires...

Doing something M50 related? -> http://www.addissimo.com
    On Myspace? ->http://groups.myspace.com/r3vlimited
    BF2142 SN = BillyGoose

Comment

Originally posted by Addissimo
      you could buy an m50 for that much... or koni adjustables... or a set of my tires...
      or a damn xbox360!! its going to be badass. my brother and I are getting one from target since he works there and has dibs on 2 and the whole discount thing
      sigpic

Comment

or a 318is with a blown motor...hehe
        IG: @Baye30

FRONT VALENCE IS ZENDER!!! STOP FILLING MY PM BOX PPL!!!

Comment

i played the xbox360 at EB games and omfg ...it is absolutely amazing but i can not justify spending 500 on a game system...i will wait a couple years till its down to 200

Comment

I am getting one no matter what. I didn't pre-order it cause I was skeptical at first. This should give me something to do when I pull all nighters.

xbox live gamertag : jajou

Games that i am getting on release date or before since they do come out before are Perfect Dark Zero and Project Gotham Racing. Going to be awesome man.

If you are skeptical go to bestbuy/walmart and play the 360 for yourself man the graphics are sooo clean.

Comment

If you don't have an HD, then it's not really worth it right now.
              Originally posted by Gruelius
              and i do not know what bugg brakes are.

Comment

Perfect Dark, second best game on Nintendo 64...good times. Best game though: GoldenEye, duh.

Comment

Buy it, and you can sell me your PS2 for cheap.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by permit
                    Perfect Dark, second best game on Nintendo 64...good times. Best game though: GoldenEye, duh.
                    Werd.

third supersmash bros. / conkers you chose.

Comment

Originally posted by jajou318
                      I am getting one no matter what. I didn't pre-order it cause I was skeptical at first. This should give me something to do when I pull all nighters.

xbox live gamertag : jajou

Games that i am getting on release date or before since they do come out before are Perfect Dark Zero and Project Gotham Racing. Going to be awesome man.

If you are skeptical go to bestbuy/walmart and play the 360 for yourself man the graphics are sooo clean.
                      Heh, you're not going to be able to get one on release if you don't already have it reserved. The supply/demand is supposed to be comparable to that of the ps2 and I am sure most of you know what that was like. I also don't think that they are doing preorders anymore, anywhere. And Derek, I already sold the ps2.

Comment

[QUOTE=h0lmes]Heh, you're not going to be able to get one on release if you don't already have it reserved. QUOTE]
                        Yea i will. Games are going to be out tomorrow. I don't have to have pre-orders ;) I have BOUGHT sooo much shit from EBgames they fucking owe me one or some or wahtever. hahaha

Comment

Originally posted by permit
                          GoldenEye, duh.
                          Yeeeesss, but I have a good feeling I would kick your ass in this game :p

And don't forget about Mario Kart Racing.
                          91 m3

Comment

[QUOTE=jajou318]
                            Originally posted by h0lmes
                            Heh, you're not going to be able to get one on release if you don't already have it reserved. QUOTE]
                            Yea i will. Games are going to be out tomorrow. I don't have to have pre-orders ;) I have BOUGHT sooo much shit from EBgames they fucking owe me one or some or wahtever. hahaha
                            Ok dude but I highly doubt that they are gonna bump someone off the list and put u on it. EB Games, Gamestop, etc are only going to be getting approximately 20 consoles per store.

Comment

Originally posted by 325Projectz
                              Yeeeesss, but I have a good feeling I would kick your ass in this game :p

And don't forget about Mario Kart Racing.
                              You sir, are going down. I kinda wanna play the missions more than the multiplayer; except Facility with rocket launchers and proximity mines is intense.

Comment

Working...
                              X