"Gamer dies after Diablo III marathon".

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Gamer dies after Diablo III marathon".

Taiwanese player collapses after 40 hours in front of Blizzard's online action role-playing game, pronounced dead at hospital.

"...The AAP reported that another Taiwanese man died in February after a 23-hour gaming jag ended with a heart attack. In 2007, a 30-year-old man collapsed and died in Guangzhou, China, after gaming for three straight days, In 2005, a 28-year-old South Korean man died after a 50-hour gaming session. In 2003, police in Hong Kong cited a six-hour stint playing Diablo II at an Internet café as a contributing factor in a 28-year-old man's death. In 2002, a 24-year-old South Korean man died after 86 uninterrupted hours of gameplay. That same month, a 27-year-old Taiwanese man lasted 32 hours before succumbing to death by exhaustion."

Make sure you take appropriate time to dump, eat Doritos, and rip bongs, okay kids?
    Reminiscing...

Them Koreans are tougher.

I love videogames but I get tired after 5 hours of continuous play. I gotta take a break by then and get some rays or Poon.

Comment

Didn't have much to live for anyway.
      sigpic

Originally Said by Bob Marley
      "BMW make pure trouble!"

Comment

Darwinism

Comment

Television's destination for premium entertainment and storytelling, with original scripted and non-scripted series

Comment

My knuckles cramp up if I play too much.
            SO MUCH MORE TO DO!!
            IG: ohthejosh

LEGIT CHECK ME BRUH
            BUYER FEEDBACK THREAD

Comment

Not even a game worth dying for.
              1986 Plymouth Horizon. Base.

Comment

Idk when your wisdom teeth are out I can play all day long.
                1989 BMW 325is | 2019 Ford Ranger FX4
                willschnitz

Comment

How can you play that game for more than an hour. It's just mindless grinding. I can understand playing starcraft or another rts for long periods, I've done it myself, resorting to pissing in a beer bottle to stay in the game. But Diablo 3? Asians.

Comment

how dare you say that...

back in my high school days, i made a couple ~36hr straight of Diablo 2: LoD. ofcourse i did stop to eat shit smoke and level my character by mindlessly killing and destroying stuff. its a pretty entertaining thing. I won't be buying D3, because i'm married and have too many hobbies. This would end in my demise too.. but because my wife killed me for ignoring her for 3 days.
                    No more e30s for me.
                    88 black BMW OBDII 332is dedicated track [sold]
                    88 BMW OBDII bronzit 332is [RIP 03/08]
                    91 BMW 325i [sold]
                    86 Corolla 'Ae86' HB 20v trd [sold]
                    http://youtube.com/watch?v=pTj7Hn9v5Rs

Comment

Originally posted by etxxz View Post
                      how dare you say that...

back in my high school days, i made a couple ~36hr straight of Diablo 2: LoD. ofcourse i did stop to eat shit smoke and level my character by mindlessly killing and destroying stuff. its a pretty entertaining thing. I won't be buying D3, because i'm married and have too many hobbies. This would end in my demise too.. but because my wife killed me for ignoring her for 3 days.
                      Don't get me wrong, I love D2 too. You can play D2 for eons and still not reach max level, but in D3 you get to max level in a couple days. Diablo 3 is just a money making mule for Blizzard. At least you didn't waste your money like I did only to be disappointed.

Comment

Originally posted by pandaboo911 View Post
                        Don't get me wrong, I love D2 too. You can play D2 for eons and still not reach max level, but in D3 you get to max level in a couple days. Diablo 3 is just a money making mule for Blizzard. At least you didn't waste your money like I did only to be disappointed.

I disagree, level 99 doesn't take forever....it was depressing every time the ladders reset though...

Comment

These people should get a job instead or go to school.

Comment

Originally posted by Chrisv006 View Post
                            I disagree, level 99 doesn't take forever....it was depressing every time the ladders reset though...

it did take forever. if you play straight for like 2 weeks you made ~lvl90 and then forget it. Most i made was lvl 95 or so and i got sick and tired of killing cows lol... and then RESET! jaja bastards. Hacks is what did for me. I stopped playing cause of that. I even had a bot at one point that did mephisto runs for me all night. So i could still pay even while i slept! I'm hearing Xzibit in the back of my head jaja

sorry to hear D3 was dissapointing. atleast you're still with us.
                            No more e30s for me.
                            88 black BMW OBDII 332is dedicated track [sold]
                            88 BMW OBDII bronzit 332is [RIP 03/08]
                            91 BMW 325i [sold]
                            86 Corolla 'Ae86' HB 20v trd [sold]
                            http://youtube.com/watch?v=pTj7Hn9v5Rs

Comment

I saw this on "taboo". Supposedly Korean youth is the most addicted gaming population. They even have Internet rehab camps. Lol. I used to game hard on WoW & other mmorpgs for days on end. Actually lost significant weight gaming so hard.

NEW ERA AUTO GLASS - SFV SOCAL - 818 974-3673
                              DREWLIENTE

1$ PShops PM me

Comment

Working...
                              X