No announcement yet.

Only intensifies my hate for Prius drivers/owners

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I knew a guy who had a prius and a 355 spyder. Took me for a ride in it when I was ~9 (no, not the prius).
    The first car I ever rode in was an e30

Originally posted by Cabriolet
    Wish you the best and hope you don't remember anything after 10pm.

1992 Mauritiusblau Vert
    2011 Alpinweiss 335is coupe

2002 540i/6 Black/Black
    2003 GSX-R 750 (RIP)

Comment

My god.... I didn't think people could be that dumb... Guess I was wrong.

Hope the bitch gets reamed by insurance. Can't stand people fucking with other peoples cars. And Seriously... Common sense you don't park that close to anyone, it's just common road courtesy!

Blame your country for giving Hybrids massive incentives when we all know Diesel is clearly better.

Comment

Originally posted by CabbE30 View Post
        ^I should have expanded on that.
        In My previous accident, I got rear ended. The ins. Co. sent out an estimator and the estimated the damage at $1100. They wrote me a check at my request because I wanted to goto a shop of my choice. At the shop, they estimated it for higher because there was damage not in the original estimate. The ins. company wrote me another check for the difference.
        when was the last time you did this done? to my understanding, if they cut you a check, the insurance company closes the case and anything else beyond that is your problem. Only if you are a body shop, do you have the authority to amend to the work order and acquire additional funds for the repair.

josh, you should double check with your insurance company. my insurance company, mercury, cut me a check for the supposed damages on my mother's lexus but only when we took apart the body panels did we notice damage to the frame rails. They refused to amend it so we did a hack job repairing it.

Comment

Updates?

Originally posted by SpasticDwarf;n6449866
          Honestly I built it just to have a place to sit and listen to Hotline Bling on repeat.

Comment

We found a video of her.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
            1986 Plymouth Horizon. Base.

Comment

I havent had time to go around acquiring quotes from shops. I will do so and let their insurance company know.

The girl from USAA said to show the shops their estimate as well.

So will go around this Thursday acquiring the quotes.
              SO MUCH MORE TO DO!!
              IG: ohthejosh

LEGIT CHECK ME BRUH
              BUYER FEEDBACK THREAD

Comment

Originally posted by InuFaye View Post
                That video was hilarious
                88 325is Five Speed
                Lachssilber

Comment

updates?
                  "I wanna see da boat movie"
                  "I got a tree on my house"

Comment

Basically, It took 3 days from claims filed to claim closed. I called my insurance on a Monday, asked my rep to call USAA with me on the line. Got awesome reps from both sides and entered all the information I had. I emailed USAA the pics I had later that day, USAA called back on Tuesday requesting permission to show pictures to their insured. Got an email on Wednesday from USAA and a call tell me they are accepting responsibility and they will send the check out.

I took the 770 the insurance gave me after looking around it didn't seem worth my time and trouble anymore to get more money. :)

Overall very pleasant experience as it should be considering how clear cut the situation was. Only pain was dealing with the father whom was not part of the issue to begin with and even that wasn't too bad lol.
                    SO MUCH MORE TO DO!!
                    IG: ohthejosh

LEGIT CHECK ME BRUH
                    BUYER FEEDBACK THREAD

Comment

it was 2007
                      was driving e30 home from a swimming hole with some friends
                      might have been slightly drunk
                      might have been slightly stoned out of my mind
                      come to a stop at yeild sign to get on highway to let truck go by
                      truck goes by
                      get falcon-punched in the ass by a shitty cavalier and knocked into the highway
                      pull off road happy I just didn't get t-boned straight to heaven
                      looks like someone hit my license plate with a sledge hammer~ punched it in maybe 6-10" and trunk wont open
                      this is good because thats where all my dang beer is
                      18 year old shitty cavalier mom and babby are pretty sad
                      babby's daddy shows up in a big truck, he has the meth eyes
                      cop shows up
                      says damage 'doesn't look that bad' and doesn't write a ticket
                      meth dad says he will pay
                      pics of plate anyway incase he is lying
                      shop quote for $1500 to weld a new ass onto the car
                      meth dad says he will not pay
                      babby mommas insurance says they will not pay because there was no ticket
                      $150 junkyard bumper and jacking the ass-metal back out and you cant really tell
                      lesson: no ticket no proof no fault no pay
                      it was 2008
                      stop while somebody tries to turn left maybe 5 cars ahead of me
                      busy so its taking a while
                      look in rearview mirror
                      see subaru outback nosedive into brakes
                      prepare for falcon punch and stand on brakes
                      really, this again?
                      punch.
                      highschool student whos mom owns the flower shop in town
                      go to flower shop- get check for $300
                      lesson: meth is a hell of a drug and some people are more responsible than others
                      We also had a Prius at my old work~ we had a contest to see who could get the worst gas milage. We had to go on 2 hour trips pretty much every week- worst we could do was 42 and that was with the bossman driving. Driving like a maniac. Next time you see a horrible prius driver just remember that they are probably playing the same game.

EDIT
                      And glad you got paid! Even with pics of my damage they said it would only prove that I backed into a tree~ unless the car was actually touching my car it wouldn't help. Lucky for you ;-)

Comment

Originally posted by Q5Quint View Post
                        We also had a Prius at my old work~ we had a contest to see who could get the worst gas milage. We had to go on 2 hour trips pretty much every week- worst we could do was 42 and that was with the bossman driving. Driving like a maniac. Next time you see a horrible prius driver just remember that they are probably playing the same game.

EDIT
                        And glad you got paid! Even with pics of my damage they said it would only prove that I backed into a tree~ unless the car was actually touching my car it wouldn't help. Lucky for you ;-)

o that was good lmao

Comment

If they dont talk care of this buy a pack of balogna cut the slices into the letters C-U-N-T and gently lay them on her hood in the middle of the night.

07 Designio E63 AMG / 1984 318i (M20Swapped)

Comment

Originally posted by Q5Quint View Post
                            We also had a Prius at my old work~ we had a contest to see who could get the worst gas milage.

Originally posted by SpasticDwarf;n6449866
                            Honestly I built it just to have a place to sit and listen to Hotline Bling on repeat.

Comment

Originally posted by be34st View Post
                              If they dont talk care of this buy a pack of balogna cut the slices into the letters C-U-N-T and gently lay them on her hood in the middle of the night.
                              sweet except you forgot 1 thing, dipping the bologna in brake fluid

Comment

No the bologna will take care of that when they try removing it.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
                                -Build http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=295277

Comment

Working...
                                X