• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Only intensifies my hate for Prius drivers/owners

If TL;DR her are cliff notes;
    -Parked at night
    -Came out next afternoon to find fcking prius all up on my bumper
    -I give the driver 2 days to either pay out of pocket or i file claim
    -Her dad calls and in a polite way says 'Fuck you she didnt do it and gl fuckface'
    -I file claim and will contact their insurance

So this past Saturday night, I went to my gf's house and stayed there for the night. I parked my e90 at the last spot on the block that way only one car will be parking near my car. The area behind me was fire lane red.

I get up the next day, stayed in for the entire day until I had to go around 530pm. Only to find a red fcking prius parked up against my rear bumper. It was pushing the bumper in a bit and flexing it. I took pics and called to cops since it was also parked in a red zone to find out what I should do.

Well after an 1hr wait or so the cop pulls up and we tlaked about what I can do and not long after the girl who was driving the car comes running up the block worried and apologizing. To me and the cop.

Cop explains to her the issue, he right both of our information down (insurance companies, DL #, names, etc) and exchanges it for us. Cop said I can either call the insurance and file the claim right away or settle this outside of insurance. So I gave the girl who was 17 btw until today 5pm to decide on what her and her parents want to do.

Well I get a call from her father at my work and he proceeds to talk as if I was an idiot and says that "they so damage or paint transfer" on their car so they can believe any real damage was done to mine. The damage to my car is minor I do admit but I value my property since I work hard to pay for it. Regardless of extent of the damage she needs to take responsibility for blatantly disregarding the law and blatantly disregarding other peoples property.

Well I just call my insurance and will call her insurance to get this sorted out. I also refused to provide the picture I had to the father because I do not believe he needs to see them. He stated they will be denying any liability. I will wait this out because I know it will take forever. I will receive justice.

/rant

On to the pics;

This is how she parked, in mostly red -___-

The damage;

These look like the bumper flexed and cracked the paint;

Small dimple on the left and scratch on the right

As minor as those are I value my shit. I dont like people messing my stuff up.
    SO MUCH MORE TO DO!!
    IG: ohthejosh

LEGIT CHECK ME BRUH
    BUYER FEEDBACK THREAD

You did the right thing, too bad her and her father are tards. Youll get justice, no matter how small the nick they messed up your car, thankfully they were still there when you came out or youd just be pissed and no one to blame.
    -Build http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=295277

Comment

lol what a dumb ass she must have been drunk

Edit: never mind 17 year old girl is just as bad

BUILD-http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=242728

Comment

You did the right thing , she was blatantly in the wrong and should pay to fix your car or her dad to pay to fix your car
        88 325is Five Speed
        Lachssilber

Comment

Women.

Prius drivers.
          M20B23 Euro 323i - The Legend Of Ron Burgundrot

Comment

Get lots of quotes and make them pay the highest one. If they wanna make it difficult for you just do the same for them.

On a side note, it's scary to think about the fact that all these people who have accidents at < 5 mph are allowed to drive 60-70 mph.

Women.
            Also this
            What it feels like owning an e30:

88 325 S50 swap in progress
            90 325ix

Comment

They can deny it all they want! With your proof it should be a quick settlement by her insurance company.

Comment

Did the cop have a written report that your car was clearly there first and she hit you? Who the hell parks like that...good thing you were there to see it all and got a cop to sort it out. I'd be pissed as hell too.
                The first car I ever rode in was an e30

Originally posted by Cabriolet
                Wish you the best and hope you don't remember anything after 10pm.

1992 Mauritiusblau Vert
                2011 Alpinweiss 335is coupe

2002 540i/6 Black/Black
                2003 GSX-R 750 (RIP)

Comment

Ouch!! Why couldn't she just park somewhere else??? In other words she was like fuck this bmw... Hope you get everything straighten out.

Comment

if you don't get justice.... her tires and paint shall get none too!
                    Originally posted by E30_(1st Musk)_
                    HONDA IS WHERE EVERY TREND DIES! .

24v swap Oil Pan..F/S

Comment

Fuck that, doesnt matter if she takes out your whole bumper or only chips the paint. I love to keep my car as close to perfect as possible and if some asshole hits my car while trying to park (especially on purpose) ill snap. Hence why i park my car closest to my house and living room window. Bumb bitch has no respect* for other people's property.
                      Last edited by e30Villain; 07-17-2012, 11:06 PM.
                      87 ETA | Hibernating

Comment

if things dont work out they way you planned you can always get revenge by raping her

car

Comment

Originally posted by Vivek View Post
                          Did the cop have a written report that your car was clearly there first and she hit you? Who the hell parks like that...good thing you were there to see it all and got a cop to sort it out. I'd be pissed as hell too.
                          Cop said this was property damage that would be settled through civil suits and whatnot.

I will be patient with this, I can live with the minor ding and scratches for however long this will drag out.

Here's the kicker, the girl wasn't there to see me take this photographic gems so I am CERTAIN her father asked her if I did or did not take pics and she probably replied that I didnt hence the conversation below;

Here is the phone convo more or less I had with the father;

Him: I checked my car and can't see any damage to my front bumper or any paint transfer

Me: Her bumper wasn't what actually touched my car, it was the license plate and holder that was touching and pushing my bumper

Him: Okay well my daughter stated you told her you were there all night, someone could have came in parked behind you and caused whatever damage you have to your car and my daughter came after.

Me: Well regardless of how long I was parked and who parked the spot before your daughter, the fact of the matter is your daughter was there and our cars were touching. And not to mention she was parked in a red zone.

Him: Well I do not see damage on my vehicle and cannot imagine, even if the cars are touching, it would cause that much damage. You live in a city and these things happen.

Me: I have some damage on my car but I have yet to get any estimates or information on what work needs to me done. I understand things happen but I think you and your daughter are still responsible. She did not park properly therefore she is responsible.

Him: Well you can take it to insurance but let me tell you, they will probably tell you these things happen all the time and not pay you. I will also be denying any liability to this incident as I do not believe my daughter caused any damage to your car.

Me: Well I have pictures of your daughters car resting on my rear bumper and parked in a redzone. I will file the claim. Thanks

End 1st call 445pm ish

455pm

Him: I just spoke to my wife and she said maybe I was to hothead and didnt listen to what you had to say so she suggested well since he has pictures and you have pictures why not exchange the pictures and see from there.

Me: Yea that sounds good

End call

815pm

I get to my gfs place and told her about the call and she says, that its ridiculous that theyre trying to say it wasnt them.

I felt she was right, I also felt disrespected by him for calling me and saying I didn't have a case and that I should just let it go. I also decided not to send him my pictures because what good do his picture do me?

So being the nice guy I am I decide to call him

Me: Hi I just wanted to let you know I will be filing the claim instead and settle it through them. I feel it will be quicker

Him: Okay you can do that. I mean if you dont want to provide evidence of the damage thats up to you, if I were to see the evidence I might be more willing to accept the liability. Ive worked in the insurance business specifically collision damage and this will take a long time and you are entering a world of weird things.

Me: That's fine, I work for an insurance company as well.

Him: Oh yea what company?

Me: I'd rather not say.

As you can see, he was trying to play games and once he found out I had proof he called back and changed his tune. I am too nice and I almost got taken for a ride had I provided him my evidence.

Lets see how this goes.
                          SO MUCH MORE TO DO!!

LEGIT CHECK ME BRUH
                          BUYER FEEDBACK THREAD

Comment

Originally posted by Pl3wA View Post
                            if things dont work out they way you planned you can always get revenge by raping her

car
                            It was already raped by another person, the driver side rear bumper enforcement was poking straight out of the bumper and the bumper was hanging off already.

This girl does not take care of the prius at all. Dents everywhere, curb rash all over the hubcaps, and just clutter inside.

She has USAA for a provider and I have Geico. It's like a battle of who has a better lawyer LOL
                            SO MUCH MORE TO DO!!

LEGIT CHECK ME BRUH
                            BUYER FEEDBACK THREAD

Comment

i'm curious, what would be the repercussion had you sent him the photos?

Comment

Working...
                              X