No announcement yet.

Nostalgia thread GO.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Laser Disc! I always got made fun of because everyone thought we had a lame way to watch movies. I thought they were the shit growing up!

I will never forget where I was when i got the Nintendo Power that had this in unveiled in it. changed my life!
    Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

This was my very first game. My uncle Mike got me a supernintendo when I was 5 and he got me this game with it. I think I shit my pants I was so happy.
      Originally posted by Wh33lhop
      This is r3v. Check your vaginal sand at the door.

Comment

Originally posted by slaterd View Post
        Mine too!! I went with my "girlfriend" at the time...we were like 7yo ha. But I saw my first rack, and it was amazing, next to my girlfriend. I turned to her and just was like, . I turned to my friend on the other side and we were like :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
        I was with the parents. Very awkward silence, lol.
        1974.5 Jensen Healey : 2003 330i/5

Comment

Originally posted by slammin.e28guy View Post
          I was with the parents. Very awkward silence, lol.
          I think I can mark my very first bone with that movie ha

Comment

Last edited by structured; 07-26-2012, 10:49 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by slaterd View Post
              I think I can mark my very first bone with that movie ha
              Lawl, first known one. At a young age I was a boob grabber, or so I'm told.

I remember as a kid being stranded in one of these on several occasions when the trans died.

We got one of these to replace it and it was the most reliable Chrysler ever made. Never gave us a problem. We had it up through me driving it in highschool, then we sold it.

Comment

Not 90's nostalgia but I used to do this all the time when I was a kid.

Comment

Build your own dreams, or someone else will hire you to build theirs!

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Commander keen took many hours away.

Stonekeep

MK3 was my first

Jane's Longbow 2 , badass game , but hard to learn !

Weapon of choice for many games

Grand prix 2 ( most realistic graphix evah back then :roll: )

Comment

Someone mentioned Zoids a while back. Not nostalgic, I still watch it. Actually finished my liger zero model a month ago.

This came out before I was born but I caught the Toonami run in the 90's and was hooked.

1985 M10b18. 70maybewhpoffury. Over engineered S50b30 murica BBQ swap in progress.

Originally posted by DEV0 E30
                          You'd chugg this butt. I know you would. Ain't gotta' lie to kick it brostantinople.

Comment

Robotech was the shit in the day!

keeping it going

Comment

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X