• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by CorvallisBMW View Post
            What was this from? I only remember this from the feeling I got from looking at it.
            Originally posted by Wh33lhop
            This is r3v. Check your vaginal sand at the door.

Comment

Mag and boat.

COTM

Comment

My first crush

Build your own dreams, or someone else will hire you to build theirs!

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Did not look through entire thread.

Born in June of 1987.

I was a HUGE fan of all of the Sim games.. Maxis has a special place in my heart.

Sega Saturn was one of the most underrated systems of it's day. Such a good platform.

and one of my favorite games on the system:

I know they just re-released it, but this was a movie event when I was a kid, and it was awe inspiring to see such an awesome film at a young age (I was 9 or 10)

And you weren't cool if you didn't drink at least a gallon of this a day:
                  My 1991 318is Progression Thread

Comment

Originally posted by ohthejosh View Post
                    Fuuu, what was this show called? The hammerhead dude was the best

Spent wayyy too much time playing this

Comment

Originally posted by StereoInstaller1
                      Do you feel like something is trying to penetrate your butthole?

Comment

Classmate stole this game at a store in 7th grade and someone lucky enough to have a burner made 20 copies :giggle:

Comment

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

My spoiled cousins got this monstrosity for christmas one year; I was jealous as all hell. I think they played with it a total of 3 or 4 times, and then it sat in a corner for as long as I could remember. I would bring my skystriker and rattler every time I went to their house in hopes of epic land-air-sea battles, but they never wanted to play with the damn thing.

Found this on the same site as the Flagg pictures.....I really wanted one of these too.

Jason

Comment

It's funny to see what some people think is nostalgic.

COTM

Comment

Originally posted by N2MYE30 View Post
                                It's funny to see what some people think is nostalgic.
                                Definately can see all the age differences

Comment

Working...
                                X