Comment

Comment

Comment

SO MUCH MORE TO DO!!
                IG: ohthejosh

LEGIT CHECK ME BRUH
                BUYER FEEDBACK THREAD

Comment

I agree that being a kid in the 90's was the best. Upcoming technology, seeing things evolve. When I got my first pc ( 386dx2 ) that was the bomb.
                  Now my little nephew wants a phone at 8, because they all have one...
                  Imagine what retirement-homes will be like in 50 years !

almost forgot this old brick. my first one, bought from a friend for a price.
                  Fell on it while ice-skating, not a scratch.

And this one cost a fortune when it was new, first phone with wap.

Comment

my first pc that i used to play sim copter LOL

SO MUCH MORE TO DO!!
                    IG: ohthejosh

LEGIT CHECK ME BRUH
                    BUYER FEEDBACK THREAD

Comment

Originally posted by ohthejosh View Post
                      I fucking LOVED that phone. I had 2 of them in a row, what a great little phone that was.

Comment

Same here. Broke the clitoris on the first one and the second one took many drops like a champ.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by roguetoaster View Post
                            Holy shit! I remember playing this game when I was like 4 or 5, and I always wanted to know what it was.
                            1985 M10b18. 70maybewhpoffury. Over engineered S50b30 murica BBQ swap in progress.

Originally posted by DEV0 E30
                            You'd chugg this butt. I know you would. Ain't gotta' lie to kick it brostantinople.

Comment

Personally, I liked qships or w/e it was more. Then the upgrade on the new machine to Where in the World is Carmen Sandiego? was mindblowing!

That was followed not long after by Winroids (best freeware game ever IMHO)! Curse you Win7 for ending my decade old addiction!!!

Comment

Last edited by Holland; 07-27-2012, 11:49 PM.
                                1985 M10b18. 70maybewhpoffury. Over engineered S50b30 murica BBQ swap in progress.

Originally posted by DEV0 E30
                                You'd chugg this butt. I know you would. Ain't gotta' lie to kick it brostantinople.

Comment

Working...
                                X