No announcement yet.

Deep Web/Bitcoin Mining

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i don't pay for electricity in the loft i moved into a few months back, and it's also unheated.

3 new GPUs for mining Ethereum arriving from amazon today, and i'm going to see if my Litecoin ASICs are still good.

interesting note about altcoins- a lot of them are forked off of existing coins, using the same encryption algorithm, so you can have your miners submit their work to more than one blockchain. i'll have each side of the farm mining an alt which gets flipped for bitcoin- that gives me all 3 currencies that coinbase supports.

pics to come later.
    past:
    1989 325is (learner shitbox)
    1986 325e (turbo dorito)
    1991 318ic (5-lug ITB)
    1985 323i baur
    current:
    1995 M3 (suspension, 17x9/255-40, borla)

Comment

Ask me about my big time altcoin investments fam, the ferrari arrives monday.
      1989 BMW 325is | 2019 Ford Ranger FX4
      willschnitz

Comment

Originally posted by Wschnitz View Post

In a few days you can get that bigmac combo that youve always dreamed of!!!

Comment

Been dabbling with the whole bitcoin, ethereum, and litecoin thing lately. It's fun to throw cash in here and there, but I truely have no clue what is going on. I finish up finals next week, so I am going to dedicate some time over winter to researching all this crap.

Comment

Originally posted by Wschnitz View Post

did you buy a dollar's worth a month ago or something?

i got in at 20 and out at 125, helped pay for the baur :)
            past:
            1989 325is (learner shitbox)
            1986 325e (turbo dorito)
            1991 318ic (5-lug ITB)
            1985 323i baur
            current:
            1995 M3 (suspension, 17x9/255-40, borla)

Comment

Originally posted by decay View Post
              did you buy a dollar's worth a month ago or something?

i got in at 20 and out at 125, helped pay for the baur :)
              Its Ether Classic, Im mining it since I have a 1070 and dont pay for electricity. Im taking a guess at bitcoin falling back down, and a more reasonable currency that isnt a meme like Ether/Ether Classic, Bitcoin Cash, or etc becoming bigger and taking other reasonable alt coins with it.

I can make like 1-2 ether classic coin a month just turning it on when i go to sleep and go to class, so its worth doing IMO even if it doesnt get big.
              willschnitz

Comment

Comment

I hope yall bought ETH last month lmao, wishing I had bought some but im just a broke student.

Hopefully my ETC goes up more as time goes on, already up 50% since I started mining.
                  willschnitz

Comment

My litecoin is finally back even, so that's nice

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
                    88 325i Cabrio
                    04 Neon SRT-4

Originally posted by MrBurgundy
                    If R3v was a dude, it would pick up a tinder date naked, with a raging boner, drunk, in an e30 with a shitty interior, a missing sunroof panel, explaining how its a classic while staring at the tinder date's tits.

Comment

^I got into LTC in early October. I'm a very happy man...considering I only 'invested' $100.

Current Car: 2011 BMW 135i, M-Sport, 6 speed

Originally posted by lambo
                      Sounds like you need a massage.
                      Originally posted by kpeng
                      Who the hell is Vlad?

Comment

I'm starting a new cryptocurrency. Ricecoin. Send me one grain of rice, and I'll tell you it's worth twice every day for 64 days. But, don't worry, I'll be getting in a shit load of rice in the mail - so join early, and you'll get paid out. It's going to be awesome!
                        Originally posted by Matt-B
                        hey does anyone know anyone who gets upset and makes electronics?

Comment

Originally posted by george graves View Post
                          I'm starting a new cryptocurrency. Ricecoin. Send me one grain of rice, and I'll tell you it's worth twice every day for 64 days. But, don't worry, I'll be getting in a shit load of rice in the mail - so join early, and you'll get paid out. It's going to be awesome!
                          This sounds like something I should invest in.
                          88 325i Cabrio
                          04 Neon SRT-4

If R3v was a dude, it would pick up a tinder date naked, with a raging boner, drunk, in an e30 with a shitty interior, a missing sunroof panel, explaining how its a classic while staring at the tinder date's tits.

Comment

Holy dick that just fell overnight

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
                            88 325i Cabrio
                            04 Neon SRT-4

Comment

Hold
                              1974.5 Jensen Healey : 2003 330i/5

Comment

This hilarious video hits just about every nail on the head anytime talks with me about 'investing' my money in Bitcoin.

Why You Should Put All of Your Money in Bitcoin (Funny)Join my private membership community here:http://premiumaf.awakenwithjp.com/subscribeUltra Spiritual S...

Ah, good shit.
                                My previous build (currently E30-less)
                                http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=170390

A 2016 Toyota Tacoma TRD 4x4 Offroad in Inferno is my newest obsession

Comment

Working...
                                X