FYIF Episode 007 Progressive House/Trance, Electrohouse

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FYIF Episode 007 Progressive House/Trance, Electrohouse

Hey guys, decided to try something new with this weeks mix. Decided to stream it live. Will be on in about 10 minutes if you want to come check it out. It's on mixify.com, the site does require you to sign up, but it can be done with FB or not. I'll be recording this mix as well for anyone that can't catch it live.

Last edited by stevofthahill; 08-07-2012, 11:16 AM.

Download?

Originally posted by SpasticDwarf;n6449866
    Honestly I built it just to have a place to sit and listen to Hotline Bling on repeat.

Comment

Originally posted by lambo View Post
      Download?
      ???

Honestly I built it just to have a place to sit and listen to Hotline Bling on repeat.

Comment

Sorry Lambo, just saw your posts. Been sick as shit all weekend, so haven't been doing much. Here's what I recorded from Friday, wasn't my favorite mix ever but it was alright. Noticed that when I don't feel that well, mixing takes much more effort.

Here's the dropbox link, right click and save as to download. My take a little bit, uploaded the .wav version this time.

Comment

Originally posted by stevofthahill View Post
          Sorry Lambo, just saw your posts. Been sick as shit all weekend, so haven't been doing much. Here's what I recorded from Friday, wasn't my favorite mix ever but it was alright. Noticed that when I don't feel that well, mixing takes much more effort.

Here's the dropbox link, right click and save as to download. My take a little bit, uploaded the .wav version this time.

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/81361676/Mi...0Set%20Mix.wav
          No probs, man! Thanks!

Comment

Working...
          X