Verizon Fios/Frontier

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Verizon Fios/Frontier

So I moved and decided to upgrade to Verizon fios internet fiber. Verizon runs the installs through frontier since they own the cable in the area. So its scheduled for the Friday of the week we move in. Same day as DirectTV install. They say (Frontier) installer will be there between 8 and 5. Well 5 rolls around and no one shows up, a no go. Calls to Frontier reveal they fucked up, and they say they cant install till next Wednesday, wtf? We dont stand for this and demand it be installed sooner. They agree to put us on emergency install, and make install free, and call us and work out a date on Monday. We give in. Monday rolls around and they say they will call me Tuesday, no such call has yet come to me, yet my father gets a call and they say the earliest they can install is on the 17th...

The kicker is im stuck with no internet to work on my 4 summer assignments 3 Weeks from the start of school. You bet im pissed.

Even better, is that no wiring needs to be run, the system is set up and running from the preious owner, all they need to do is deliver the router from Verizon and open my Ports/reconnect my splitter.

Anyone else ever have these issues?

What do r3v??
    1989 BMW 325is | 2019 Ford Ranger FX4
    willschnitz
Working...
X