hidden secrets of r3v

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • BrownBeanE30
    replied
    Holla pan

    Leave a comment:


  • CHIF8008
    replied
    gold R3v stickers. rare Hmmmmmm???

    Leave a comment:


  • george graves
    replied
    HA! Oh well - that's not what I was going for! I kinda think the e30 forum smack talk is counter-productive.

    Leave a comment:


  • ak-
    replied
    i think it worked george

    Leave a comment:


  • Mr_Tripp
    replied
    Originally posted by VinniE30
    and I remember people by their avatars and sigs
    This and I hate it when they change:-(

    Leave a comment:


  • Victell
    replied
    ^^ its true, I've seen blunt on the wrong side of Kuhio street.

    Leave a comment:


  • MR 325
    replied
    H I heard R3V mods get flown to Hawaii once a year and get a week in a free hotel room and a tranny that looks like blunt.

    Leave a comment:


  • Mr. Tasty
    replied
    Originally posted by AbeSonic
    I hear R3v OG's have an extra subforum only they can see... >.>
    deep web yo

    Leave a comment:


  • delatlanta1281
    replied
    Originally posted by george graves
    I think it's public knowledge that there is a e30tech forum that you can only get into if you pay. I donated a while back - but I think you have to do it yearly.

    I wonder how many of you would pay to get into a VIP. Not that R3v would ever, ever do that.

    Anyways - I don't mean to start a e30tech vs r3v debate - that's pointless. And people have been banned for it.
    I say we ban this douchebag for starting debates!!!!!!!
    :hitler:












    Sorry bout the douchebag George.

    Leave a comment:


  • e30trooper
    replied
    Originally posted by george graves
    I think it's public knowledge that there is a e30tech forum that you can only get into if you pay. I donated a while back - but I think you have to do it yearly.

    I wonder how many of you would pay to get into a VIP. Not that R3v would ever, ever do that.

    Anyways - I don't mean to start a e30tech vs r3v debate - that's pointless. And people have been banned for it.
    i didnt donate, just took 6months to get accepted lmao

    Leave a comment:


  • e30shmobberr
    replied
    oh i donated to and had that special forum. wasnt really worth it IMO

    Leave a comment:


  • george graves
    replied
    I think it's public knowledge that there is a e30tech forum that you can only get into if you pay. I donated a while back - but I think you have to do it yearly.

    I wonder how many of you would pay to get into a VIP. Not that R3v would ever, ever do that.

    Anyways - I don't mean to start a e30tech vs r3v debate - that's pointless. And people have been banned for it.

    Leave a comment:


  • AbeSonic
    replied
    Originally posted by Kershaw
    i will not confirm or deny this statement.
    I'm on to you.... :eyes watching you:
    How was Secret Santa? Did you get anything good?















    Mind Blown

    Leave a comment:


  • freeride53
    replied
    Originally posted by e30shmobberr
    whos the g in the white shirt ;)
    a younger $tunna.

    Leave a comment:


  • e30shmobberr
    replied
    whos the g in the white shirt ;)

    Leave a comment:

Working...