Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mediumrarechicken View Post
    We should probably take him out now, it will also prevent him from spawning
    Honestly, he'll probably take himself out.
    88 325i Cabrio
    04 Neon SRT-4

Originally posted by MrBurgundy
    If R3v was a dude, it would pick up a tinder date naked, with a raging boner, drunk, in an e30 with a shitty interior, a missing sunroof panel, explaining how its a classic while staring at the tinder date's tits.

Comment

Originally posted by MrBurgundy View Post
      I kinda wanna try one, or maybe I can do a line of Ajax
      Classic movie moments

Follow us on Facebook and Instagram

On qualified parts... email me at dealindave@blunttech.com

Comment

I too was blown away with this Tide Pod shit.

I remember playing bloody knuckles with a quarter as a kid, but shit. Come on.
        My previous build (currently E30-less)
        http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=170390

A 2016 Toyota Tacoma TRD 4x4 Offroad in Inferno is my newest obsession

Comment

Originally posted by MR E30 325is View Post
          I remember playing bloody knuckles with a quarter as a kid, but shit. Come on.

That shit was brutal lol. I did alot of dumb shit as a kid but nothing as dumb as the tide pod stuff. I remember running around my neighborhood with friends having air soft wars, sitting in my friends bedroom shooting bird and the stop sign with his pellet rifle like a sniper. Ripping around the neighborhood until 2am on dirt bike in the middle of week. And slew of other thing. We used to do the bow and arrow challenge but with paint balls. Fire off ten and then scatter and try and not get hit when they fall.

1989 325is l 1984 euro 320i l 1970 2002 Racecar
          1991 318i 4dr slick top

Euro spec 320i/Alpina B6 3.5 project(the never ending saga)
          Vintage race car revival (2002 content)
          Mtech 2 turbo restoration
          Brilliantrot slick top "build"

Comment

Tide Pod challenge is old news. I'm already snorting Ajax powder over here.
            89' 325ix Diamantschwarz/Black rattle can...

Insta: r_moose_w

Originally posted by flyboyx
            I imagine her smelling like spoiled milk and having a half inch crust of doodoo circumnavigating her butthole.

Comment

I'm so happy I grew up in the age I did.

instead of dabbing tide pods, I was making dry ice bombs and blowing up mailboxes
              Current Collection: 1990 325is // 1987 325i Vert // 2003 525i 5spd // 1985 380SL // 1992 Ranger 5spd // 2005 Avalanche // 2024 Honda Grom SP

Comment

I'm so happy I grew up in the age I did.

instead of dabbing tide pods, I was making dry ice bombs and blowing up mailboxes
                Oh hell yes.

I remember doing this as well. Didn't last that long with my group of friends, but it was exciting.

We saw some YouTube video of a kid failing to let go of a dry ice bomb in time and it blew his hand bones out of his skin.

We stopped immediately after that. Haha

Comment

Oh damn! We took it to another level and started making these things called, "works bombs"

You mix aluminum foil and toilet cleaner :rofl:

worksbomb
                  Current Collection: 1990 325is // 1987 325i Vert // 2003 525i 5spd // 1985 380SL // 1992 Ranger 5spd // 2005 Avalanche // 2024 Honda Grom SP

Comment

works bombs were very common for us 80s kids, when our supplies of M80s became depleted. Or for us rural farm kids when we ran out of stolen gun powder from our elders reloading benches ... Hell we had dynamite around farm growing up that Gpa had bought in the 50s complete with the nitro weeping thought the wax paper, by the time we found it. Never has anything been invented thats better at removing old tree stumps than dynamite

How I lived though childhood into adulthood is amazing to me looking back on it.
                    Originally posted by Fusion
                    If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
                    The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
                    William Pitt-

Comment

Yeah, reminiscing on those days makes me chuckle to myself.

Shit, I don't even remember the last time I've seen a group of kids playing out on the streets. Back in the day, my neighborhood was like Ed, Edd n Eddy. All the kids on the block would be whipping it up after school.

Comment

Yeah, reminiscing on those days makes me chuckle to myself.

Shit, I don't even remember the last time I've seen a group of kids playing out on the streets. Back in the day, my neighborhood was like Ed, Edd n Eddy. All the kids on the block would be whipping it up after school.
                        Exactly. We would be little terrors. Sometimes there were like 60-70 of us at this on kids house. He had a huge field for a yard right next to the street and we'd play all sorts of sports/games in it. The whole neighborhood would be there.

Now if I ever see someone outside they're usually alone, looking at their phone as they walk.

Comment

I remember making baking soda and vinegar bombs. Just put it in a water bottle shake the shit out it and then throw it at the ground as hard a possible and try to dodge it. On the 4th of July we would get boxes of those space zingers which were just ground flowers but they went like 2-300 ft in the air we would light them wAit for the wick to get to the point of it launching and just throw them buddy did that at like 2 am and took out a window. Thats the list time we did that

1991 318i 4dr slick top

Comment

^

Now if your kids are under 15 and playing in the yard with out adult supervision Very VERY visable someone calls the law and C.P.S. shows up to attempt to deem you an unfit parrent since your kids were outside and might get hurt. Heaven for bid you were doing dishes and watching them from the window. Or Egads let them walk up to the house after the school bus drops them off with out a parent or "approved" person sitting at the end of the driveway to retrieve them from the bus stop.

FFS my drive way growing up was a 1/4 mile long and who knew if anyone was home when we got there, we knew where the key was, and would let our selves in and watch cartoons till someone got home...... I guess thats a take your kids away offense now a days.
                            Originally posted by Fusion
                            If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
                            The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
                            William Pitt-

Comment

Anyone else have a curfew of when the street lights came on or 8:30 in the winter. Once them lights came on your ass was home or it was getting a whoopin

1991 318i 4dr slick top

Comment

Yeah, that was my curfew. It sucked in winter, when it would be dark by 5.

lol my mom would literally open the front door and yell my name and you'd hear that shit all the way down the block, then you'd see me pulling off one of these

Comment

Working...
                                X