Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nonsense Thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Originally posted by CMBusch View Post
    Clown shoes are cool. ///M clown shoes are even cooler. Most had an S52 IIRC.
    You should see how much people want for them now :/ holy dam am I suprised

    Comment


      How many accounts are you gonna make and have banned before you finally get the hint?


      1989 325is l 1984 euro 320i l 1970 2002 Racecar
      1991 318i 4dr slick top


      Euro spec 320i/Alpina B6 3.5 project(the never ending saga)
      Vintage race car revival (2002 content)
      Mtech 2 turbo restoration
      Brilliantrot slick top "build"

      Comment


        Originally posted by ThatOneEuroE30 View Post
        How many accounts are you gonna make and have banned before you finally get the hint?
        Please don’t, last account I miss and respect you guys

        Comment


          Originally posted by flyboyx View Post
          anyone taking bets on when the ban hampster comes to visit?
          Hopefully soon

          Originally posted by wholepailofwater
          Q
          :devil:


          WTB: Dove Grey e36 Front Door Panels (2 door)

          Comment


            Originally posted by WokeAssSonnyThatLivedInHisE30 View Post

            Please don’t, last account I miss and respect you guys
            Then respect our wishes and stop being annoying


            1989 325is l 1984 euro 320i l 1970 2002 Racecar
            1991 318i 4dr slick top


            Euro spec 320i/Alpina B6 3.5 project(the never ending saga)
            Vintage race car revival (2002 content)
            Mtech 2 turbo restoration
            Brilliantrot slick top "build"

            Comment


              Too bad the wish is for him to not be here lol

              Originally posted by wholepailofwater
              Q
              :devil:


              WTB: Dove Grey e36 Front Door Panels (2 door)

              Comment


                Originally posted by MrBurgundy View Post
                Too bad the wish is for him to not be here lol
                That too


                1989 325is l 1984 euro 320i l 1970 2002 Racecar
                1991 318i 4dr slick top


                Euro spec 320i/Alpina B6 3.5 project(the never ending saga)
                Vintage race car revival (2002 content)
                Mtech 2 turbo restoration
                Brilliantrot slick top "build"

                Comment


                  I like z4m more than the z3m...

                  Instagram: Reichart12

                  Comment


                    Originally posted by Melon View Post

                    I'll get there one day.

                    Originally posted by ForcedFirebird View Post

                    I have kids in college and not sure I have reached maturity yet. :/
                    But both of you are competent and understand how to be good forum members and thus are welcomed contributors haha


                    Instagram: Reichart12

                    Comment


                      I don't like the looks of the Z4 as much, but it is a big leap forwards in terms of tech. I'm not looking for a ///M, the tax is too high. I'd like something with the M54 3.0L, plenty of power and torque to have fun with.

                      I've driven a Z4M, they definitely are neat.
                      I do things.

                      Comment


                        Originally posted by Reichart12 View Post


                        But both of you are competent and understand how to be good forum members and thus are welcomed contributors haha
                        I've dibbled and dabbled in car forums for a while.

                        ​​​​​​I'm still a child when I get around things with horsepower.
                        I do things.

                        Comment


                          Originally posted by Melon View Post

                          I've dibbled and dabbled in car forums for a while.

                          ​​​​​​I'm still a child when I get around things with horsepower.
                          you mean 50,000 posts on a obscure mopar forum and a stars and bars profile picture
                          91' 318is 90' 325is

                          Originally posted by Sonny
                          Buy the E30s, they ain't gonna last long
                          E30 can make you, E30 can break you
                          "He who controls the Nova's, controls the Boomers"

                          Comment


                            good catch sonny, can I have your aunts #?
                            91' 318is 90' 325is

                            Originally posted by Sonny
                            Buy the E30s, they ain't gonna last long
                            E30 can make you, E30 can break you
                            "He who controls the Nova's, controls the Boomers"

                            Comment


                              Originally posted by Motheye99 View Post

                              you mean 50,000 posts on a obscure mopar forum and a stars and bars profile picture
                              Haha, no, I have the same avatar everywhere.

                              But, the obscure forum part is right, and it's DatforumDoe.com
                              It's an offshoot of Golfmk6.com
                              I do things.

                              Comment


                                doge really is with us all, that's a pretty cool looking forum. If i ever buy a c5 ill know where to go
                                91' 318is 90' 325is

                                Originally posted by Sonny
                                Buy the E30s, they ain't gonna last long
                                E30 can make you, E30 can break you
                                "He who controls the Nova's, controls the Boomers"

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X