No announcement yet.

NBA Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I can only hope my 76'ers can do a good job this year. I think it is going to be a very interesting season...
    '02 Outback wagon
    '87 325is 5sp
    '93 Kawasaki ZR1100

Comment

Thunder Up bitches!
      Need parts now? Need them cheap? steve@blunttech.com
      Chief Sales Officer, Midwest Division—Blunt Tech Industries

www.gutenparts.com
      One stop shopping for NEW, USED and EURO PARTS!

Comment

for all you haters... the Heat will take it yet again this year! You guys are all just fighting for 2nd place!
        Build your own dreams, or someone else will hire you to build theirs!

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Originally posted by Vedubin01 View Post
          for all you haters... the Heat will take it yet again this year! You guys are all just fighting for 2nd place!
          Ehhh, I don't know about that! I doubt the Heat will win it again.

Although, Lebron = amazing passer.

Last edited by jaywood; 10-07-2012, 01:34 PM.

Comment

Laker fan right here. I'm extremely excited about Dwight and steve going to the lakers, maybe another ring?.. Anyways Lamar going to the clippers is pretty cool I guess, but he does good when he wants to. I think people who are gonna go big on the clips is Eric Bledsoe!! Dang he scored 20 something against the nuggets yesterday
            IG: @_j.wn

Comment

Originally posted by vedubin01 View Post
              for all you haters... The heat will take it yet again this year! You guys are all just fighting for 2nd place!
              rigged!!
              IG: @_j.wn

Comment

Originally posted by illest318i View Post
                Laker fan right here. I'm extremely excited about Dwight and steve going to the lakers, maybe another ring?.. Anyways Lamar going to the clippers is pretty cool I guess, but he does good when he wants to. I think people who are gonna go big on the clips is Eric Bledsoe!! Dang he scored 20 something against the nuggets yesterday
                Bledsoe should have a great year. He was really starting to get good/comfortable towards the end of last season. Bledsoe + Crawford + Hill coming off the bench is great on paper, let's see how they actually perform!! Should be a good season for the clips :)

Comment

Originally posted by jaywood View Post
                  I know a lot of you guys aren't NBA fans, but those of us who are this is the thread to talk in for the 2012-2013 season. It's looking like Tuesday October 30th is the day the real season starts. Preseason games start on Oct. 5th.

I am a Clipper fan. Kinda iffy on the Lamar Odom come-back, but we'll see how he does.

Should be a good season!!
                  I'm a Clipper fan as well but Lamar Odom is garbage. Lamar was getting paid millions in Dallas and didn't bother to show up. He had his personal drama or whatever but when you are hired to do a job you should do it.

He is not professional and doesn't belong on the team.
                  -Art

Comment

Originally posted by Deathtoll View Post
                    I'm a Clipper fan as well but Lamar Odom is garbage. Lamar was getting paid millions in Dallas and didn't bother to show up. He had his personal drama or whatever but when you are hired to do a job you should do it.

He is not professional and doesn't belong on the team.
                    Let's see how the real season plays out. He once was a clipper and seemed to get a nice welcome back from the audience in Las Vegas. I agree however, the drama shouldn't be brought to the basketball court. Hopefully he doesn't have a negative effect towards the Clips. He is a good player when he tries, but man, he needs to get in shape!

Comment

Originally posted by z31maniac View Post
                      Thunder Up bitches!
                      I think with all the trades that have happened the focus has been on the Lakers and Heat. I think people are overlooking OKC again.

I definitely see them going to the finals again.

Vinyl Lettering

Comment

Originally posted by NKRoberts View Post
                        I think with all the trades that have happened the focus has been on the Lakers and Heat. I think people are overlooking OKC again.

I definitely see them going to the finals again.
                        Agreed. I'm going to say thunder will win it this year.

Comment

celts looking this year...enjoyed seeing them playing in europe, quite the difference
                          1991 318is ---230K - DD
                          1991 318i ---- 308K - retired

Originally posted by RickSloan
                          so if you didnt get it like that did you glue fuzzy oil to the entire thing?

Comment

Lakers did pretty well in the preseason..... :giggle:

Clippers did well. Bledsoe is pretty damn good... Clippers are deep! Should be an excellent season for them if they all stay healthy.

Harden is now traded to Houston... Thunder will still be the champs. They've got a solid line up even with the Harden trade.

The Heat...we'll see what Ray Allen brings. Mike Miller seems to be healthy.

Heat vs Thunder 2013 championships is my guess!

Comment

As a rockets fan I like the harden trade. Cole Aldrich seems like a good young center, too.
                              "We praise or find fault, depending on which of the two provides more opportunity for our powers of judgement to shine."

Comment

Originally posted by jrobie79 View Post
                                celts looking this year...enjoyed seeing them playing in europe, quite the difference

How about them Celtics and Lakers last night? :)
                                Build your own dreams, or someone else will hire you to build theirs!

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Working...
                                X