NBA Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Vedubin01 View Post
    How about them Celtics and Lakers last night? :)
    I remember another team stacking up players and then losing their first game. I guess the Lakers should of promised to win 6 or 7 more chips before ever playing a game together.

Comment

Originally posted by Turf1600 View Post
      As a rockets fan I like the harden trade. Cole Aldrich seems like a good young center, too.
      Houston got raped in that trade. Hardin is good, he's going to find it a bit different going up against the first unit.

Martin can give us all the scoring off the bench and Lamb has serious potential. And 2 1st round and a 2nd round pick..........Presti is really starting to look like a genius.
      Need parts now? Need them cheap? steve@blunttech.com
      Chief Sales Officer, Midwest Division—Blunt Tech Industries

www.gutenparts.com
      One stop shopping for NEW, USED and EURO PARTS!

Comment

Warriors!!! :D
        SO MUCH MORE TO DO!!
        IG: ohthejosh

LEGIT CHECK ME BRUH
        BUYER FEEDBACK THREAD

Comment

LOL at the Lakers..losing to the Mavs w/o Dirk? They've lost 9 straight now? Gotta be a Laker record.

Yes, it is only their first "real" game, but wow, Nash does not look like he belongs in a Laker jersey. Dwight's free throw shooting? He'll be at 5% F.T for the season if he keeps that up!

Comment

Clippers > lakers

Chris Paul tonight was outstanding, along with Jamal Crawford who is 90%+ from the FT line. Clippers are very deep! 6th man award for J Crossover? I think so!

I loled in the last 5 minutes of the game when the refs refused to foul out Howard... Stern can't even carry his own team to a win. They've lost 11 straight games. 0-3 to start off the season for the first time in 40+ years. Not looking too promising for them

Comment

Originally posted by z31maniac View Post
              Houston got raped in that trade. Hardin is good, he's going to find it a bit different going up against the first unit.

Martin can give us all the scoring off the bench and Lamb has serious potential. And 2 1st round and a 2nd round pick..........Presti is really starting to look like a genius.
              I know it's only been 2 games, but...
              "We praise or find fault, depending on which of the two provides more opportunity for our powers of judgement to shine."

Comment

I think harden will do well on the Rockets. Defense isn't his greatest attribute, but he can score!

Comment

Go Warriors! :) Solid roster.
                  SO MUCH MORE TO DO!!

LEGIT CHECK ME BRUH
                  BUYER FEEDBACK THREAD

Comment

Originally posted by ohthejosh View Post
                    Go Warriors! :) Solid roster.
                    They've got some very nice shooters!

Comment

Go Clips!! Hawks looked promising for the first 3 quarters...their f/t % not so much, but the 3 balls were like 100%, lol. I'm happy the clips pulled through...their starters alone could be a playoff team in the east... :giggle:

Comment

Originally posted by jaywood View Post
                        They've got some very nice shooters!
                        They do!! lol been a tough few games lately tho. All the better the come up will be later on in the season. Clips have been playing like the globetrotters with all those alley-oops!
                        SO MUCH MORE TO DO!!

LEGIT CHECK ME BRUH
                        BUYER FEEDBACK THREAD

Comment

Anyone watching the OKC game?

What is Westbrick doing....? Lol.

Comment

Clips with the win against the heat :)

Comment

Originally posted by jaywood View Post
                              Clips with the win against the heat :)
                              That was an entertaining game. Lebron and Wade were noticeably frustrated in the 4th. And watching Jamal Crawford make a fool of Ray Allen was awesome haha.

Comment

Lol, Jamal Crossover! I'm happy the clips got him instead of Allen. 6th man of the year? Maybe!!

Comment

Working...
                                X