R3vlimited Routine

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Joe G
    replied
    OT, some general, members rides, and occasionally browse forsale. I've been too busy to work on my car lately and have no e30 related anything to contribute, so 95% of my time is spent in OT for the lolz.

    Leave a comment:


  • lambo
    replied
    Every time I open R3V up I hit General Discussion, Member's Rides, The Project Forum, Off Topic and the Mountain section. Then once the afternoon boredom arrives I wander round the technical stuff looking for something interesting...

    Leave a comment:


  • slammin.e28
    replied
    OT, Gen, and them bounce around when I'm bored.

    Leave a comment:


  • VinniE30
    replied
    Click new posts and open any that interest me in new tabs, then after I go through all the pages, I go through each thread that I opened. This way I don't miss anything in the slow subforums that I don't check.

    Leave a comment:


  • giantkeeper
    replied
    In this order

    General
    Members rides
    Project/builds
    Off topic (by far my favorite)
    Cali
    M/S 5x
    For sale
    Wheels FS
    Cars for sale
    GB's
    Retail

    About 50 times a day
    Last edited by giantkeeper; 10-04-2012, 05:34 AM.

    Leave a comment:


  • Ayman
    replied
    Originally posted by dashboardmonkey
    "new postus" button

    Thats pretty much it
    Last edited by Ayman; 10-04-2012, 01:35 AM.

    Leave a comment:


  • AndrewBird
    replied
    OT, then General, then General Tech and so on down. If I'm really bored after that, I'll hit up the project forum. I try to stay away though or I end up reading for 5 hours. lol

    Leave a comment:


  • Cabriolet
    replied
    get up go to work go to lunch do more shit at work drive like a fucking retard home. repeat. then weekends happen. usually end up forgetting one of those nights.

    Leave a comment:


  • ohthejosh
    replied
    I check if Blunt posted. Then I go on a free for all posting binge.

    Leave a comment:


  • jaywood
    replied
    Sign in

    Check started threads by me. Reply if there's something new

    If not, off topic comes first with the FI section second. Then it's all random.

    Leave a comment:


  • dashboardmonkey
    replied
    "new postus" button

    Thats pretty much it

    Leave a comment:


  • Raxe
    replied
    General discussion only to be disappointed with a handful of new "how much is this worth?" threads and then wander over to Offtopic. Don't make it to the other sections very often unless I'm looking for something.

    Leave a comment:


  • RUFFLZ
    replied
    hot chicks thread
    das it.

    Leave a comment:


  • Massimo
    replied
    Strait to Xworks thread to see for updates. then what ever I feel like.

    Leave a comment:


  • F34R
    started a topic R3vlimited Routine

    R3vlimited Routine

    Once you sign into r3v what is the first place you go? IE what sections? bump parts, check members rides etc.

    Personally I go to my user profile and check threads made for any updates. Then I go to the wheel section and ponder new setups. Then I pop into track/Pro3 section to search and learn tips etc. Then make my rounds to my favorite build threads(Blunttech LS, M3 touring S62) and end up here at the end of the night.

    Newest on my list is the FI section paired with e30tech FI section to learn as I am about to turbo my b27i.

    Bit of trolling here and there to keep my hate up on here <3

    So list up your routine!
    Last edited by F34R; 10-03-2012, 09:43 PM.
Working...