What's in your playlist?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by freeride53 View Post
    Anyone remember this? I bought the album when it was new back in high school ... faack cant believe that was 5 years ago

Fuck yeah dude! I saw them in Sacramento this January! The last day on my trip to Cali and we were planing on seeing them, but the show was sold out. We decided to go to the venue anyways and ate at the restaurant next door, and Kyle was sitting right behind us. On his way out, my buddy asked him if we could get some tickets and he took our names down; sure enough we were on the vip list :grin:

Watching too many snowboarding videos...

sigpic

A man chooses, a slave obeys... Would you kindly?

Comment

Originally posted by pantelones View Post
      Fuck yeah dude! I saw them in Sacramento this January! The last day on my trip to Cali and we were planing on seeing them, but the show was sold out. We decided to go to the venue anyways and ate at the restaurant next door, and Kyle was sitting right behind us. On his way out, my buddy asked him if we could get some tickets and he took our names down; sure enough we were on the vip list :grin:
      thats fuckin sick man! my senior year of high school, me and some homies saw them and rebelution at the greek theatre in berkeley
      ...dont think ive ever been around more ganja in my lifetime lol.

1991 BMW 318i (Old Shell RIP, Now Being Re-shelled & Reborn)
      1983 Peugeot 505 STI
      1992 Volvo 240 Wagon
      2009 Toyota 4Runner SR5 Sport 4WD

Comment

Originally posted by freeride53 View Post
        Anyone remember this? I bought the album when it was new back in high school ... faack cant believe that was 5 years ago

[stoopid]

faack i also remember remember seeing Zion I crew in Oakland back in high school and chillin with amp live after the show.
        it was at my friends' high school in Piedmont.
        Dayum, that's sick. I'm jelly.

And hell yeah, Slightly Stoopid puts on a good show. I haven't listened to them in a bit, though.

This album is too damn good:

Comment

Binary Star is the fucking shit. Slang Blade is my favorite so far.

Originally posted by yert315
          Your mother is plug n play

Comment

Originally posted by howdyhoayman View Post
            Binary Star is the fucking shit. Slang Blade is my favorite so far.
            truth

also don't sleep on bronsellino

Comment

Originally posted by SpasticDwarf;n6449866
              Honestly I built it just to have a place to sit and listen to Hotline Bling on repeat.

Comment

I've been discovering into some '70s Afro-Funk/Rock/Blues lately. Cool shit.

A band from Eastern Nigeria:

From Ghana:

Comment

Led Zeppelin
                  Pink floyd
                  Eminem
                  Rolling stones
                  Xibit
                  Asap rocky
                  Anything rock and rap
                  M30 is God's motor.....but Jesus drives an M60'd car -slammin.e28

Comment

Last edited by Dozyproductions; 04-07-2013, 09:22 PM.

Comment

hooked on this , If you have a loud system, Crank this tune it gets addictive.

Generally anything Imagine Dragons is just sick, even better in concert ;)

my build here ---> http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/show...ht=lemans+blue

Comment

Since we're talking about music will add that everytime I play Led Zeppellin something bad happens.

- 2003, first engine blew after a mountainbike ride, loaded car and was heading home, spouteted on 3rd, so shifted into second and spoutered somemore while loosing speed, so trew it on first and it ceased, few bent valves and a hole in a piston.

- 2005, second engine, stuck on traffic on the 101, thermostat got stuck, passanger eventually pointed out to the smoke coming from under hood, warped head :(

- last night, all's well at BMW met and bbq party thereafter, took H3 for long ride home, next thing you know muffler is draging all ovah da place., fixed this morning.

I love Zep but darn !

Comment

You've only listened to three Led Zeppelin songs? :p

But really, that is kind of crazy. You probably just need to turn it up more.

Couple of good'uns that I've found recently. And by "uns" I mean downtempo tracks.

Comment

Tim.

Comment

James Blake has my undivided attention
                              My old Style 5 Thread / My Swap
                              1991 318IS :bow: 2.5L S14 Swap/BC Coilover suspension/Some new (old) wheels/
                              IS Skirt-Lip/RG Splitter/M-Technic I Spoiler/Dogleg/3.46 Diff/Euro H4 headlights etc.
                              1998 528I (Sold) // 2003 540I ///M Sport

Comment

Imagine Dragons are the shit. (in a good way)
                                sigpic
                                1991 318i

Comment

Working...
                                X