• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Smiths. Alot of The Smiths.

Comment

For the past few weeks…

Clapton.
      John mclaughlin (with jaco p. and tony Williams)
      scorpions
      Hendrix
      Chuck berry
      Buddy guy
      John mayer
      Badlands
      priest

weekend warrior!

Comment

Originally posted by equate975 View Post
        Whoever posted Ramallah... fucking THANK YOU. Amazing band, can't get enough right now.
        That was me! I knew you'd be a Ramallah fan. It's too bad they're pretty much history.

And Job For a Cowboy fucking sucks. Bunch of sellout pricks.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Anderson View Post
          And Job For a Cowboy fucking sucks. Bunch of sellout pricks.
          Cookie? Ive chilled them multiple times here in Austin and they are cool as hell. But sure what you said guy.

Comment

When they played here, they were fucking assholes. They kept telling all the metalhead jackoffs to punch and knock all the hardcore kids out of their way when they wanted to start a gay-ass mosh/push pit.

Comment

Dont like to get physical eh? I fucking love a pit. But I guess im just some jackoff metalhead, Like I said I like BRUTAL metal. Not lets hug and talk about feelings metal.

Comment

Originally posted by AriasATX View Post
                Dont like to get physical eh? I fucking love a pit. But I guess im just some jackoff metalhead, Like I said I like BRUTAL metal. Not lets hug and talk about feelings metal.
                You're my favorite kind of person, the kind that automatically assumes everyone is talking about them directly. If you take the time to read my whole post and not just scan for the lines you think are about you, you'll find that I never referenced you as a jackoff.

Yes, I like brutal metal. Yes, I get PLENTY damn physical at shows. No, I don't listen to hearts and feelings "metal". I'm not some waffleswaffleswaffleswaffleswaffleswaffles scene kid. I like hardcore pits and getting good and crazy. What I don't like are overweight assholes with hair down to their backs in Slipknot shirts, shitting all over hardcore and hXc kids, always trying to tell us that our music isn't metal just because we don't have 30 minute long solos and arpeggios in every song, and just because they just plain don't like it.

Comment

Woah guy chill out. Your my favorite kind of person, Someone who can read who I am from a single post on an internet forum. I was joking with you pally. :giggle:

You're my favorite kind of person, the kind that automatically assumes everyone is talking about them directly. If you take the time to read my whole post and not just scan for the lines you think are about you, you'll find that I never referenced you as a jackoff.

Yes, I like brutal metal. Yes, I get PLENTY damn physical at shows. No, I don't listen to hearts and feelings "metal". I'm not some waffleswaffleswaffleswaffleswaffleswaffles scene kid. I like hardcore pits and getting good and crazy. What I don't like are overweight assholes with hair down to their backs in Slipknot shirts, shitting all over hardcore and hXc kids, always trying to tell us that our music isn't metal just because we don't have 30 minute long solos and arpeggios in every song, and just because they just plain don't like it.
                  Oh and im 1. Not overweight, 2. Have NO hair, And 3. I dont like slipknot.

Comment

Again, I wasn't talking about you.

Comment

Originally posted by AriasATX View Post
                      Woah guy chill out. Your my favorite kind of person, Someone who can read who I am from a single post on an internet forum. I was joking with you pally. :giggle:

Oh and im 1. Not overweight, 2. Have NO hair, And 3. I dont like slipknot.
                      He made it pretty clear that none of that was directed at you.

Self centered much?
                      "We praise or find fault, depending on which of the two provides more opportunity for our powers of judgement to shine."

Comment

Again, I wasn't talking about you.
                        I love you.

Comment

Back to the topic at hand, Or kinda. Anyone going/already gone to the Summer Slaughter tour? Got my ticket last night! That and Dethklok. Both shows fall on the same weekend here. So awesome.

Comment

I've been rocking the cursive EP "Burst and bloom" for like 3 weeks. Sink to the beat is a bad ass song.
                            "We praise or find fault, depending on which of the two provides more opportunity for our powers of judgement to shine."

Comment

Getting back to Ramallah, can you seriously beat hardcore lyrics like this?

I'd love to detonate a car bomb at the doors of your precious MTV
                              And put some sarin gas in the central AC
                              At the VMA's, and watch those beautiful faces turn ashen grey

Comment

lol. i have 2pac, lilwayne, and some techno.
                                Originally posted by e30e
                                lose the old man bmwcca badge.

Comment

Working...
                                X