No announcement yet.

Haircuts. Where and how much $$?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A friend at a frou frou salon cuts my hair. I don't mess around. and yes, I am pleased with my self.
    Yours truly,
    Rich
    sigpic
    Originally posted by Rigmaster
    you kids get off my lawn.....

Comment

Free, wife's a hair sylist (has been for 10+ years I think).

I think she charges $25 for a men's cut and $40-45 for a women's cut. Not sure, would have to ask.
      Need parts now? Need them cheap? steve@blunttech.com
      Chief Sales Officer, Midwest Division—Blunt Tech Industries

www.gutenparts.com
      One stop shopping for NEW, USED and EURO PARTS!

Comment

Been going to the same barber for about 13 years. I only go weekly, I used to go twice a week in high school. The price at this point is up to $15. Never tip, my tip is coming back every week for 13 years!
        I want a nice set of smoked MHW's (I know, get it line)
        Free Stuff!!:http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=273454

Comment

Just went to a Barbershop for the first time after having women cut my hair at various chain locations like Fantastic Sams/Supercuts/etc. and always leaving unhappy. It was the first time I've had a guy cut my hair.

Best haircut I've ever had, and he knew exactly what I wanted by conversation, as opposed to some chick telling me to look in the book and point at a picture.

I always tip a $5 on top of whatever the cost is, so anywhere between $16-20. I usually go once every 90+ days or so, but I think I'll be going more regularly and keep it maintained.

Comment

Originally posted by Farbin Kaiber View Post
            Fantastic Sams/Supercuts/etc.

as opposed to some chick telling me to look in the book and point at a picture.
            As mentioned earlier, if those girls were good at their jobs they'd be doing booth rent at a proper salon.

Not making $11/hr or whatever.
            Need parts now? Need them cheap? steve@blunttech.com
            Chief Sales Officer, Midwest Division—Blunt Tech Industries

www.gutenparts.com
            One stop shopping for NEW, USED and EURO PARTS!

Comment

This is pretty much what I look like, so the just cost of Gillette Fusion razors.

Comment

Originally posted by CrusherCurtis View Post
                Been going to the same barber for about 13 years. I only go weekly, I used to go twice a week in high school. The price at this point is up to $15. Never tip, my tip is coming back every week for 13 years!
                I can't imagine going weekly, let alone twice a week. Most I've ever done is buzz my own ever other week

#somuchmoney
                BRUTE

Comment

Usually pay around $20-$30. Never satisfied. Tell them what I want done, even show them pictures of myself with my hair how I like it, then they get their own ideas and go nuts.

Comment

I go to a place on Wellington St in Central. Like $50 including tip.
                    Last edited by einhander; 05-27-2014, 07:31 AM.
                    2011 1M Alpine white/black
                    1996 Civic white/black
                    1988 M3 lachs/black

Comment

I get mine cut at home for free....still.
                      1974.5 Jensen Healey : 2003 330i/5

Comment

Just started going to place down the block from me that opened up. About 30$ and you get a free drink (beer/wine/coffee) with it... For the price they do an amazing job, longest but most thorough haircut I've gotten.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 2
                        -Build http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=295277

Comment

I recently tried out a new spot that opened up downtown after I won a free cut from a radio station. The stations morning host is co-owner with her boyfriend, and a friend of mine was working at the station at the time too, so it was a lucky break for me.

Haircut is $16, beard trim is $6. Pretty reasonable for what you get. They were short staffed and busy when I went down, but I had nothing to do so I waited it out. Had a couple free beer and was there until after closing time waiting for my cut, then hung out and had a drink with the guys after that.

Sailor Bup's Barbershop, Halifax, Nova Scotia. 10,197 likes · 2 talking about this. Haircuts, shaves, grooming products, rock and roll and the odd swear word.

They also make and sell beard oil that's all natural and smells like rugged woodsy manliness.
                          For all things 24v, check out Markert Motorworks!
                          Originally posted by mbonanni
                          I hate modded emtree, I hate modded cawrz, I hate jdm, I hate swag, I hate stanceyolokids, I hate bags (on cars), I hate stuff that is slowz, I hate tires.

I am a pursit now.

Comment

Originally posted by slammin.e28 View Post
                            I get mine cut at home for free....still.
                            Yeah that was me but then my gf left me and the girl I dated after that couldn't cut anything besides the copious amount of weed she smoked.

This thread reminds me how badly I need to get my hair cut again.
                            For all things 24v, check out Markert Motorworks!
                            Originally posted by mbonanni
                            I hate modded emtree, I hate modded cawrz, I hate jdm, I hate swag, I hate stanceyolokids, I hate bags (on cars), I hate stuff that is slowz, I hate tires.

I am a pursit now.

Comment

Double post.
                              2011 1M Alpine white/black
                              1996 Civic white/black
                              1988 M3 lachs/black

Comment

I cut my own hair every 2 weeks. Gotta stay fresh
                                "I wanna see da boat movie"
                                "I got a tree on my house"

Comment

Working...
                                X