Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Your flying your flag properly today? correct.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Your flying your flag properly today? correct.

Very few Pearl Harbor and WW II vets still alive these days. Thank you for your sacrifices.
    https://www.facebook.com/BentOverRacing

i need to buy a new american flag i had a really nice one but someone stole it
    88 325is Five Speed
    Lachssilber

Comment

Someone stole your flag? That is just down right low.

Comment

yep it was a nice one too, one of the only ones I've found that was made in the US, funny thing is I've never lived in a bad area ether i just haven't found another one thats made in the USA yet ( i refuse to buy the Chinese flags)
        88 325is Five Speed
        Lachssilber

Comment

Agree with that statement. I recently took our to Afghanistan, hope to fly it when I get home later next week

Comment

Bought a house earlier this year. Put up the flag for July 4th, havent taken it down since. Never will.

Comment

Originally posted by M-technik-3 View Post
              Someone stole your flag? That is just down right low.
              obviously it was too low, or else they wouldn't have been able to steal it.

You should mount it higher next time
              If it's got tits or tires, it's gonna cost ya!

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley Rockafella View Post
                obviously it was too low, or else they wouldn't have been able to steal it.

You should mount it higher next time
                The house had one of those flag holder brackets so I just used that next house my family buys ill hang it off the roof
                88 325is Five Speed
                Lachssilber

Comment

Originally posted by 5ickride View Post
                  Bought a house earlier this year. Put up the flag for July 4th, havent taken it down since. Never will.
                  The flag should not be flown in inclement weather unless it's an all weather flag.

The flag will not be flown at night unless there is a spotlight illuminating it during hours of darkness.
                  My E30 v1.0 | v2.0 | v3.0 | My E28 |My E34 | My feedback

Comment

Did not know that. Will have to make some changes then. Thanks

Comment

Not a problem. Google "American flag protocol" there is pretty clear regulation on the proper way to fly the American flag.
                      My E30 v1.0 | v2.0 | v3.0 | My E28 |My E34 | My feedback

Comment

Yesterday was Pearl Harbor day, should have been flown half staff and raised to full staff prior to being taken down.

Comment

Originally posted by M-technik-3 View Post
                          Very few Pearl Harbor and WW II vets still alive these days. Thank you for your sacrifices.
                          did some poking around on google. a little less than a million and a half ww2 survivors left and only around 25 or so from pearl. also found that the last surviving american vet from ww1 passed last year at the age of 110.
                          sigpic

Comment

Proudly fly my maple leaf at home year round and flying from my race car when I'm over the border!

sigpic1984 318i Total conversion to a DIRT race car.
                            Check out our build on facebook @ www.facebook.com/brewstermotorsports

Comment

walmart has high quality made in America flags for a decent price. I have a 4x6 on my 25 ft pole outside and a 3x5 on a wall
                              1991 318is ---230K - DD
                              1991 318i ---- 308K - retired

Originally posted by RickSloan
                              so if you didnt get it like that did you glue fuzzy oil to the entire thing?

Comment

Working...
                              X